There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post-Pro Day 1st Round Mock Draft (3/30) - 49ers Select Cordy Glenn

I wouldnt be surprised if teams with an established starting RB would draft RB Richardson. He is a specimen at RB and with the new rookie salary wages it makes it more salary cap friendly to have a two headed RB combo. And injuries to RB happen all the time
Originally posted by D-Money:
I would be cool with the Glenn pick even though it's not the sexy choice. Could you image a double sweep with Iupati and Glenn coming around the corner? Very good draft. And the team that will trade up for Richardson would be none other than NYJ, could easily see them moving up5-10 spots.

Disagree, Cordy Glenn would be a VERY sexy pick. If we can get either Cordy Glenn, Peter Konz or Fleener, it would be sweet. However, there's a good chance all of them will be gone.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
I love the Glenn pick. Solid OG for the next decade. Only problem I see is #15 Eagles could very well take OT Mike Adams now that OT Jason Peters is gone for the season with a torn ACL. The other thing is Baltimore passing on Glenn when they lost Grubbs is very hard to see.

If the Eagles take Mike Adams instead of Cox, I see it playing out like this:

#15 Eagles OT Mike Adams
#25 Denver DT Fletcher Cox
#27 New England DE Devon Still
#28 Packers OLB Nick Perry
#29 Ravens OG Cordy Glenn
#30 49ers are now starring at CB Stephon Gilmore, SS Mark Barron and WR Kendal Wright.

If it plays out like you mentioned I think Baltimore takes OG Glenn (lost Grubbs). In which case we are starring at Mike Adams, Kendal Wright and Stephon Gilmore. The logical choice would be Wright.

Thats the worst case scenario for the 49ers...