LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 162 users in the forums

GA FS Baccari Rambo--possible supplemental draft entry

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Suspended-Rambo-reportedly-considering-the-NFL-Supplemental-Draft.html

http://www.cfbstats.com/2011/player/257/1016354/index.html
He's worth a 6th rounder just cause of ha name
He any good?
Interesting piece of news. Rambo has some skills and the Niners do need someone to back up Goldson. Not to mention, guys in trouble for whatever reason don't seem to scare the Niners front office away.
I would give up a third day pick based on his name alone.
id use a 2nd round on him hes a first rounder definitally 2nd rounder next year
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
If he can't be had for a 4th round pick, I don't want him.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
He any good?

He is very good. Probably would have been like a 3rd rounder if he came out this year.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Weed is the violation? not a big deal.

I like his excuse though... I dont smoke weed, I accidentally ate pot brownies and didnt know it lulz
Rambo?! Hell yeah! My favorite line from Rambo III

Zaysen: "Drop your weapons! Now! You have no chance of escape! Come forward! I wish to take you back alive! This is your last warning! The choice is yours!"
Colonel Trautman: "What do you say John?"
Rambo: [loading his gun] "F*&% 'em!"

Who's bold enough to cross the middle of the field in front of this guy?
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Rambo?! Hell yeah! My favorite line from Rambo III

Zaysen: "Drop your weapons! Now! You have no chance of escape! Come forward! I wish to take you back alive! This is your last warning! The choice is yours!"
Colonel Trautman: "What do you say John?"
Rambo: [loading his gun] "F*&% 'em!"

My favorite line along with.......zaysen:who are you?
Rambo:your worst nightmare
This guy picked off 8 passes last year, has had a pick 6 every year, and has consistently put up phenomenal numbers. Enough Stalone talk, this is a legitimate prospect, who could garner a 2nd rd. pick come supplemental draft time
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
This guy picked off 8 passes last year, has had a pick 6 every year, and has consistently put up phenomenal numbers. Enough Stalone talk, this is a legitimate prospect, who could garner a 2nd rd. pick come supplemental draft time

would be great insurance if we couldn't long Goldson up long term before the deadline.
Share 49ersWebzone