Just to be clear this is NOT a slotting or a mock, this is how I value the players in the 2012 NFL Draft as of right now.
1. QB Andrew Luck, Stanford
RGIII makes this one a tougher call than it should be and with that being said it's still a no-brainer. Luck has an unbelievable polish to his game and is really as close to a perfect QB prospect as you can get.
2. QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor
Even if Andrew Luck reaches his full potential RGIII has a chance to make the Colts regret passing on him and that's a scary thought.
3. OT Matt Kalil, Southern California
A natural tackle who makes everything he does look easy. Day one starting LT in the NFL.
4. WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State
Blackmon is a powerful receiver and I think his game will translate very well to the NFL.
5. CB Morris Claiborne, Louisiane State
6. RB Trent Richardson, Alabama
7. WR Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina
This ranking will catch me a ton a flak but I don't mind and I won't let the chance of bein wrong sway me. AJ is a dynamic receiver and IMO has a chance to be the best offensive playmaker from this draft if he lands in the right situation. I'm calling it now, Alshon is going to run faster than expected and then people will finally let all of his beautiful tape speak for itself.
8. TE Coby Fleener, Stanford
This one may seem crazy to some (maybe not so crazy after his pro day lol) but Fleener is as talented as he is pro ready and he is as pro ready a TE as I can remember seeing. Some will say Fleener can't block but he was the number 1 TE in a run heavy pro style offense...he's better at blocking than some will have you think.
9. OG David DeCastro, Stanford
10. DT Michael Brockers, Louisiana State
11. LB Luke Kuechly, Boston College
12. OT Riley Reiff, Iowa
13. DT Fletcher Cox, Mississippi State
14. DE Quinton Coples, North Carolina
15. OT Jonathan Martin, Stanford
16. WR Michael Floyd, Notre Dame
17. CB Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama
18. CB Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama
19. DE/OLB Melvin Ingram, South Carolina
20. DE Nick Perry, Southern California
21. OG/OT Cordy Glenn, Georgia
22. S Mark Barron, Alabama
23. C/OG Peter Konz, Wisconsin
24. DE Whitney Mercilus, Illinois
25. DT Jerel Worthy, Michigan State
26. DE Chandler Jones, Syracuse
27. DE/OLB Courtney Upshaw, Alabama
28. DT Devon Still, Penn State
29. WR Kendall Wright, Baylor
30. OT Mike Adams, Ohio State
31. WR Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech
32. CB Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina
[ Edited by Baugh_Area on Mar 28, 2012 at 9:52 AM ]