LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Niners with their First over all pick select?

Niners with their First over all pick select?

Say your Jim, and the niners who do you select.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Mar 25, 2012 at 2:39 AM ]
  • bors
  • Veteran
where is the (not another who we pick thread option?)

jk i think Trent will surprise us ,don't think we will go o line or wr.
also think fleener will be gone.so best d line or corner /safety.(as it has been mentioned around here we are thin at safety)unless you think Colin Jones has it.
and he might,dude is fast just not sure about his coverage.
would not be upset about another stud olb either
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If it's the 1st overall, it's got to be Luck. But, with the 30th I'd take a Wr.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Mar 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM ]
tight end
PR
Will really depends on who is available. With the roster our front office has put together we have the opportunity to move up to take a player we really like.
Well, if I am playing head honcho here, then I am sliding Davis inside to RG and giving Boone a legit shot at RT.

So that said, I am looking more into drafting an OT in the early rds to push and provide depth as a swing-tackle. We have the flexibility to draft OL, WR, maybe even TE if Fleener is available.. pretty much can go straight BPA, within reason.
and he might,dude is fast just not sure about his coverage. would not be upset about another stud olb either
If we cant get an deal done with Goldson, saftey will be a huge need after 2012. Knowing the FO, I wouldn't be suprised if they draft a saftey and groom him for the year after next.

I could also see us looking for a center. Goodwin is going into the 2nd year of a 3 year contract. Draft a talented rookie and let them compete. Goodwin probably wins, but the rook can take over in 2013.

Wouldn't at all be suprised if we scooped up a stud running back if a Mark Engrim type value fell to us.

In short: Saftey, Center, RB is my guess.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Neither

I say CB

G/WR/CB

Why the hell do we need a 3rd string TE?
BPA

That said, Baalke has a history of going to get the kid he wants if he thinks he won't be available and he's close. To me, Fleener added to the "receivers" at the end of the first along with Wright, Hill, Randle, Jeffery. Even with the receivers, there could be a CB, OG, OG/C, OLB, and even DT or RB. Baalke will be very prepared to make the right choice. After all, that's the executive's main job: Make the right choice.

BPA
Share 49ersWebzone