There are 179 users in the forums

NT Alameda Ta'amu, Washington

From what I've seen, it looks like Ta'amu could be a great value pick at the end of the second round for us. He has all the physical skills in the world, but is horribly inconsistent. He could end up being a steal and would be a great guy to rotate in on our DL.

I also feel like we have great D-Line coaching and can get the most out of him.

Thoughts?

http://youtu.be/zUxVOEGGz0s
[ Edited by nickbradley on Mar 5, 2012 at 3:11 PM ]
I'm a fan of his as well and I trust in Tomsula's coaching to bring the best out of Ta'amu. The only thing is, I don't see him getting past Pitt in the 2nd round.
Wouldn't touch this guy with a 10 foot pole! My best friend is a Husky who has gone to every UW home game in the past 20 years (he's also a die hard Niners fan). This kid is lazy, has poor footwork and is often out of position. I'll take my buddies word for it. PASS.
He was expected to be dominant, but never turned it on. Seems a bit of a underachiever and I would think he would be a 3rd - 4th rounder.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/158201-alameda-taamu-bandwagon/search=alameda

I feel I've become the lately. But it seems like no one knows there's a search function anymore.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/158201-alameda-taamu-bandwagon/search=alameda

I feel I've become the lately. But it seems like no one knows there's a search function anymore.

A bit of overzealous thread policing, eh cowboy? One one page thread was created 6 months ago.

Get a life
Originally posted by nickbradley:

A bit of overzealous thread policing, eh cowboy? One one page thread was created 6 months ago.

Get a life

Get a life? Get a search function, oh wait there's already one available. No need for 75 1pg. threads about the same dude in my opninion.
Get a life? Get a search function, oh wait there's already one available. No need for 75 1pg. threads about the same dude in my opninion.

agreed
What Nick, had to make your own Ta' Amu thread? Mine wasn't good enough for ya, eh? It's cause I'm a Tico isn't it?
Originally posted by SF69ers:

agreed

If zoners worried more about making quality football post and less about trolling for duplicate post, we might just reach our zenith.
[ Edited by 24plus25er on Mar 6, 2012 at 10:03 AM ]

Originally posted by 24plus25er:

agreed

If zoners worried more about making quality football post and less about trolling for duplicate post, we might just reach our zenith.

I'm sure the other thread has a ton of quality posts already on Ta'amu instead of having to repeat ourselves here.
I'm sure the other thread has a ton of quality posts already on Ta'amu instead of having to repeat ourselves here.

No it had like 9 comments in the threat. some were just animated GIFs

No it had like 9 comments in the threat. some were just animated GIFs

Might as well merge them then if that's the case.

Yeah sure - don't care. I just don't like being lectured by the thread police about using search when the only thread out there is a long-dead one-page thread.

Yeah sure - don't care. I just don't like being lectured by the thread police about using search when the only thread out there is a long-dead one-page thread.

Well use the search function that is kindly provided for us, and I won't have to "lecture" you. You get pretty sensitive over miniscule stuff huh? It's just easier for people to contribute to a thread that's already been started, than going back and forth between 14 different threads about the same subject matter. K.I.S.S. <----learn it.
Share 49ersWebzone