There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is the #3 QB in this draft and where does he get selected?

Who is the #3 QB in this draft and where does he get selected?

Originally posted by valrod33:
Tannehill will be a seahawk

With the 12th pick or the 2nd round? I hope they take him. He would never beat us.
I think Cousins has the best potential out of the group, don't know if he will be the third to go though.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I think Cousins has the best potential out of the group, don't know if he will be the third to go though.

potential? if we're talking potential Tannehill and even Osweiler in this case have more potential IMO.

Cousins is intriguing to me, I could see him as a starter in the NFL but don't see All-Pro potential in him, I do see it with Tannehill, and Osweiler too it's just that in hi case there'd need to be A LOT of work to do before he gets there
Originally posted by vrabbit:

potential? if we're talking potential Tannehill and even Osweiler in this case have more potential IMO.

Cousins is intriguing to me, I could see him as a starter in the NFL but don't see All-Pro potential in him, I do see it with Tannehill, and Osweiler too it's just that in hi case there'd need to be A LOT of work to do before he gets there

I think Cousins has the best release of any QB in the draft and is probably top 3 in terms of arm strength. Release+ Arm Strength = huge potential.
His name is Ryan Tanningbed and he's going to be picked #12 or something.
Originally posted by 9erguy:

With the 12th pick or the 2nd round? I hope they take him. He would never beat us.

12th pick

12th pick

That would be awesome. Set their franchise back a couple of years.

12th pick

That would be awesome. Set their franchise back a couple of years.

Agree..as long as they dont draft Fleener, Konz or Hill..im good
There's what I think will happen and what I think should happen.

Will:
Ryan Tannehill somewhere in the middle of the 1st. Maybe the losers in the RGIII sweepstakes trades back or back into the 1st to take him (WAS, MIA, etc..)

Should:
Kirk Cousins or Brandon Weeden in the 2nd round. I don't think there's another legit 1st round QB after Luck and RGIII.
[ Edited by Sjceruti on Mar 6, 2012 at 1:02 AM ]
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
There's what I think will happen and what I think should happen.

Will:
Ryan Tannehill somewhere in the middle of the 1st. Maybe the losers in the RGIII sweepstakes trades back or back into the 1st to take him (WAS, MIA, etc..)

Should:
Kirk Cousins or Brandon Weeden in the 2nd round. I don't think there's another legit 1st round QB after Luck and RGIII.

agreed...I have Weeden and Cousins ahead of Tannehill.
It will be Tannehil late in teh 1st round but i think Weeden is the 3rd best qb overall.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Originally posted by hofer36:
rumour is mike shanahan really like brandon weeden, and that skins could trade down and take weeden later in rd 1

Is he the one thats 29?

Not sure I would draft a 29 year old in the first round
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home