LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

The Official Tyrann Mathieu Bandwagon Thread (2013 Draft)

What a dumb f**k
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
You can have talent but you can't get rid of stupid.

Originally posted by kray28:
I'm guessing he has either a drinking problem or a weed problem. Neither of which are really "problems' in my book.

Everybody wants their 1st round pick to be an alcoholic
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
You can have talent but you can't get rid of stupid.

LOL Isnt that the truth.
It's gotta be cocaine, you don't go to rehab for weed. And you definitely don't forgoe a season because of it. My guess was that he tested positive for cocaine, but had such a problem with it they couldn't lawn it off as just alcohol. Cocaine will change how your brain thinks and he must of really screwed the pooch with that type of thinking to basically have to sit out a year. Hope he didn't just kill his future dreams, he's gotta get right in the head before he signs a million plus $ contract.
Originally posted by 5280High:
It's gotta be cocaine, you don't go to rehab for weed. And you definitely don't forgoe a season because of it. My guess was that he tested positive for cocaine, but had such a problem with it they couldn't lawn it off as just alcohol. Cocaine will change how your brain thinks and he must of really screwed the pooch with that type of thinking to basically have to sit out a year. Hope he didn't just kill his future dreams, he's gotta get right in the head before he signs a million plus $ contract.

I agree... It sucks not only as an athlete but as a human being to watch someone go through that. I kind of feel bad what I said on page one now. I was even more close to him being involved with crack than I thought he was. I was only just joking to have him fall to us but damn I did not want it to be true lol.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by 5280High:

I agree... It sucks not only as an athlete but as a human being to watch someone go through that. I kind of feel bad what I said on page one now. I was even more close to him being involved with crack than I thought he was. I was only just joking to have him fall to us but damn I did not want it to be true lol.

Definitely not cocaine, cocaine won't stay in your system for more than 24 hours. He would literally need to be blowing coke in training camp right around testing times. While rehab isn't where most weed smokers go as it's not considered a rehab worthy drug, rehab serves 2 purposes in this case:

1) His best opportunity to objectively prove to NFL scouts that he is taking things seriously, made an effort, and will be "recovered" when he enters the draft. This will help his draft stock way more than having a good season at McNeese.

2) A way of changing his lifestyle. They have rehab for everything from sex addiction to drugs so any vice that has this negative of an impact on someone's life (literally cost him millions of dollars and possibly his career) is worthy of going to rehab over.
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Aug 18, 2012 at 8:14 AM ]
yup
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM ]
Sheeeit, and he calls himself a honeybadger....
His dad went public and said he will NOT be playing football this year. So does this mean he will be invited to the combine still next year? Will he be able to play for LSU again next year? Will he have to go to the Supp draft?

RIP Honeybadger

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
never trust a brotha with blond hair.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
never trust a brotha with blond hair.

this
Look at Anthony dixon

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by ChazBoner: