LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

The Official Tyrann Mathieu Bandwagon Thread (2013 Draft)

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Anyone wanna jump on this guys bandwagon, reminds me of Carlos Rogers.

not bad

but unless a cant misss prospect drops to us i dont see us going CB next year early

we have young talent in culliver (definite future starter maybe even #1) from what we saw in rookie year) brown who is relativly young cox also young (if he stays off field another great talent for us)

carlos has at least 2 good years left

been wanting this cat. either him of xavier rhodes.
  • zero
  • Veteran
Pretty good break down of TM7

link
At 5'9 I thought Pacman Jones was worth the high draft choice spent on him other then his off the field transgressions. He could cover a number one reciever and had a couple good years before his attitude derailed his career. The Honey Badger doesn't seem to have the same attitude problem but is just as talented. He may still be in line to be drafted quite high with another great year.
Originally posted by zero:
Pretty good break down of TM7

link

Great read
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
He's gonna be a huge bust. You heard it here first
Originally posted by ImaMod:
He's gonna be a huge bust. You heard it here first

Kid plays with too much heart to be a bust. He may not be as good as advertised but I just do not see it.
Mathieu is a beast but for some reason whenever I watch LSU I can't take my eyes off of Eric Reid
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter CB Tyrann Mathieu is leaving LSU? What's up with that?
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter CB Tyrann Mathieu is leaving LSU? What's up with that?

failed drug test... see what I posted the bottom of page one of this thread

Now I hope his stock falls and we grab his ass for a steal.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Aug 10, 2012 at 10:18 AM ]
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

failed drug test... see what I posted the bottom of page one of this thread

Wow
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter RT @schadjoe: So LSU confirms Mathieu dismissed. Terrible news for him, LSU and college football fans. Will look at FCS schools.
Les Miles: It was "fundamental behavior" that led to Mathieu being released from LSU. Team will do whatever it can to aid in his transfer.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Les Miles: It was "fundamental behavior" that led to Mathieu being released from LSU. Team will do whatever it can to aid in his transfer.

aka "he's a doucher" - If behavioral problems get you kicked off the team months after you finish as a heisman finalist and basically the best player on your D then you know it has to be bad.
Originally posted by sfout:

aka "he's a doucher" - If behavioral problems get you kicked off the team months after you finish as a heisman finalist and basically the best player on your D then you know it has to be bad.

Dont care the kid is a playmaker... He is cocky and arrogant but the kid plays with passion and the strive to be the best on the field. He has the talent but he does not seem to have his head in the right place. That can be fixed though, see Vernon Davis. Besides we got some great players on D that has some past related drug issues in college as in Tarrel Brown, Navarro Bowman, and Ricky Jean Francois. I do not care I still want him. He just makes plays happen on the field.
Share 49ersWebzone