There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ronnie Hillman

I am surprised no one on the Zone has brought up this running back .I have watched some SDSU games this year and this guy is a flat out baller. He is #11 as far as running back rankings by ESPN but I think he can be a big time sleeper pick. He was hurt a bit this past year but he was an absolute beast when he was at 100%. Anyone else out there been keeping track of this guy?
No I didn't. What kind of stats and size and speed does he have?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
I am surprised no one on the Zone has brought up this running back .I have watched some SDSU games this year and this guy is a flat out baller. He is #11 as far as running back rankings by ESPN but I think he can be a big time sleeper pick. He was hurt a bit this past year but he was an absolute beast when he was at 100%. Anyone else out there been keeping track of this guy?

Ah, no.
I'd be excited if we got him in the mid rounds. He's a bit on the small side so won't be an every down back, but he has great speed, good hands, and pass protects pretty well.

I'D rather get a big, bruising back to compete with Dixon as t
he #3 back
hillman reminds me alot of bryant westbrook, in terms of style
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
No I didn't. What kind of stats and size and speed does he have?

Listed at 5-10 190 projected 40 time of 4.45/4.5

2010 Redshirt sophomore: 1532 yards on 262 carries for a 5.8 YPA 17 TDs with a long of 93 (I think he lead the nation in yards and/or TDs this year.)

2011: 1711 yards on 311 carries for a 5.5 YPA 19 TDs with a long of 99
----
receiving stats

2010: 9 receptions for 68 yards for a 7.6 YPC with a long of 20 & 1 TD

2011: 24 receptions for 270 yards for a 11.6 YPC with a long of 71 & 1 TD

No return stats.

I've watched a couple of games and he is great but he is too similar to Hunter.
[ Edited by sfout on Feb 21, 2012 at 7:59 AM ]
He also just ran a 4.5 40

this is the guy we should be taking
We don't really need another back like this. We don't really need another back at all right now.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
We don't really need another back like this. We don't really need another back at all right now.

Nope Robert Turbin bandwagon should be getting pretty big right now.

Originally posted by martysofresh:

this is the guy we should be taking