LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

2013 Draft:

Just happens to be extremely deep at RB and FS just as this draft is extremely deep at WR.

Get a WR or two this year, franchise Goldson. Ride the Gore/Hunter duo for one more season then if Goldson doesn't re-sign or have good back to back years we can find his replacement and if Gore has an injury plaqued season his replacement can be found next season.

We are in good shape.
next years WR corp is so top heavy too both woods and Marquess Wilson are better than blackmon also keenen allen is a beast

next years draft we have to get a FS the draft is just too good at that position
I really want Montee Ball to replace Gore
Definitely some interesting players next year all across the board. Don't know what we'll be looking to upgrade next year, but the draft is going to be fun.

Wondering what kind of year Arkansas WR Cobi Hamilton will have, as well as Baylor's Terrance Williams, Erik Highsmith (UNC), and Kenny Stills (Oklahoma). All receivers, and we may not need one anymore then, but just some guys to watch.

The safety class is pretty crazy...

Rambo (Georgia), Lester (Alabama), Telemaque (Miami), McDonald (USC), Harris (OU), Armstrong (Miami), Holloman (South Carolina) -- And those will be just the seniors.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by martysofresh:
I really want Montee Ball to replace Gore

We got Tiny Kendell.
RB's seem to be easier to find. I love TJ McDonald at FS from USC for 2013
Originally posted by davidboutte:
RB's seem to be easier to find. I love TJ McDonald at FS from USC for 2013

hes decent but theyre much better optionsi like rambo
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Definitely some interesting players next year all across the board. Don't know what we'll be looking to upgrade next year, but the draft is going to be fun.

Wondering what kind of year Arkansas WR Cobi Hamilton will have, as well as Baylor's Terrance Williams, Erik Highsmith (UNC), and Kenny Stills (Oklahoma). All receivers, and we may not need one anymore then, but just some guys to watch.

Rambo (Georgia), Lester (Alabama), Telemaque (Miami), McDonald (USC), Harris (OU), Armstrong (Miami), Holloman (South Carolina) -- And those will be just the seniors.

I am pulling for us to take Stills next year! Really glad Jones went back to school just so that guy will have a monster year and leave early lol.
Originally posted by sfout:
I am pulling for us to take Stills next year! Really glad Jones went back to school just so that guy will have a monster year and leave early lol.

he will fall to bottom of first too

no way he beats out robert woods and wilson

might get ahead of keenen allen who i also like
i want usc gamecock cb who's a ballhawk. just can't recall his name at the moment. help a negro zone

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
We got Tiny Kendell.
yes but we really need a physical back like gore whose name is not dixon in my opinion
god WR's in the PAC12 will be fun to watch next season - Woods, Allen, and Wilson are all STUDS, Wilson's numbers will be kind of inflated by WSU's offense, but he's still legit IMO
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Nice OTC, was just about to list the FS's.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

We could franchise Goldson the next two years if want to but probably wouldn't more than just this year. If he walks after this year FS would be a round 1 need. I like your guys' thinking with RB. Could be a 2nd or 3rd round pick next year. Maybe a C to replace Goodwin. So those 3 spots could be our biggest needs next year.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Feb 10, 2012 at 3:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

We could franchise Goldson the next two years if want to but probably wouldn't more than just this year. If he walks after this year FS would be a round 1 need. I like your guys' thinking with RB. Could be a 2nd or 3rd round pick next year. Maybe a C to replace Goodwin. So those 3 spots could be our biggest needs next year.

very possible, but it would be a increase being another year being franchised. I imagine Goldson honestly wants to be here, so he will get extended. If not there are a ton of FS guys in 2013, like OTC noted. Lester could of been a 1st rd pick, while McDonald would of been a 1st(possibly top 20).
Share 49ersWebzone