There are 181 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock... [2012 collaborative mock draft]

The Titans select Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin

Though it makes little sense at this spot, it's a perfectly logical pick in Bengaland (see a need, fill it with a 1st rounder):

The Bengals select RB Lamar Miller, Miami.

[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Feb 7, 2012 at 10:48 AM ]
The St. Louis Rams with their 2nd pick in round 1 select.... DT MICHAEL BROCKERS LSU

DT is a postion which needs upgrading for this Rams team and Brockers could be a steal at this spot

The Detroit lions select Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame. Finally, Someone who can complement MEGATRON
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
The Detroit lions select Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame. Finally, Someone who can complement MEGATRON

TRY AGAIN
I bet we're gonna see at least 50 people post simultaneously once the 49ers are on the clock
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

TRY AGAIN

That pick has Dre Kirkpatrick written all over it, I'll let him make the pick tho.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

TRY AGAIN

That pick has Dre Kirkpatrick written all over it, I'll let him make the pick tho.

Yep. That would be the pick.

Michael Floyd was drafted by Arizona with the 13th pick.

I'll just make the pick to keep things rolling...

The Detroit Lions selects CB Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama

TRY AGAIN

Yep. That would be the pick.

thats why im the GM of a winning franchise and you guys are trading dual first rounders to move up 2 spots for a QB that would fall to #4 anyways Bring me my Superbowl ring Floyd id know you run circles around Dre

thats why im the GM of a winning franchise and you guys are trading dual first rounders to move up 2 spots for a QB that would fall to #4 anyways Bring me my Superbowl ring Floyd id know you run circles around Dre

Michael Floyd wasn't available anymore though
But you can bring the Pittsburgh Steelers another Superbowl ring if you want. They are on the clock...
I bet we're gonna see at least 50 people post simultaneously once the 49ers are on the clock

Yeah I don't think anybody's gonna want to pick for Baltimore at 29
OK.. I will keep it moving.. The Pittsburgh Steelers with their 1st pick select... OG Cordy Glenn Georgia

Massive Offensive Lineman is just what the doctor order for the Steelers.

Denver selects Donatri Poe, DT, Memphis. Denver can use a lot of work at DT, and Poe is one of the best in the draft at clogging up the middle.
The Houston Texans select WR Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina

Share 49ersWebzone