LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock... [2012 collaborative mock draft]

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
For some reason I thought Henry was already taken. Can't properly check from mobile.

Nope, was still on the board.

Well then, nice job. I was hoping to make the Texans' pick because I had another guy in mind, but I'll get to that player eventually. Anyways... for the next pick... The Saints struggled severely to rush opposing teams passers last season because of no interior rush. To remedy this, they select the undersized but explosive Mike Daniels, DT, Iowa.

Sorry OTC!
Anyone going to make a pick? Off today and car is going to be in the shop for several hours, so I'm stuck here left with Zone for my entertainment in the meantime.
Packers take a chance on the extremely talented but slightly troubled Ohio St. WR DeVier Posey.

Baltimore Ravens select.......................... RB RONNIE HILLMAN SAN Diego St.

The Ravens are losing Ricky Williams to retirement and need depth at RB. Hillman will give them a solid backup for Ray Rice

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 17, 2012 at 6:00 PM ]
^ Perfect pick, NJ. On to the next one. . .

49ers have already addressed OLB, CB, OL, and Top-Flight WR. Now they look for a dynamic, quick, underneath threat who can also return kicks... 49ers select local product Devon Wylie, WR, Fresno State.

The Cincinnati Bengals select...................... WR RYAN BROYLES Oklahoma University

Andy Dalton gets another weapon. Broyles became the All Time Oklahoma career receiving leader and was named All Big 12.

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM ]
The World Champion NY Giants select LB Emmanuel Acho, Texas.

The St. Louis Rams start the 6th round with the selection of................. CB DWIGHT BENTLEY LA-Lafayette

Colts should probably add OL help, but take the better value here: They select Josh Robinson, CB, UCF.

Vikings add perhaps the best special teamer in the draft P / Bryan Anger / Cal

[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Feb 18, 2012 at 1:02 AM ]

Needing a young backup to Josh Freeman, the Tampa Bay Bucs select the 6'4", 220lb ex-Volunteer B.J. Coleman, Chattanooga.

The Cleveland Browns select................ OG RYAN MILLER Colorado

The Browns add their 2nd OL. Need postion to due to free agency and poor performance

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Vikings add perhaps the best special teamer in the draft P / Bryan Anger / Cal

Stole my pick. Was saving him for a team about to come up. The Vikings have a great punter that they like. Kluwe netted one of the best averages in team history -- the 2nd best in fact, and the best since 1964. He is their Andy Lee. Don't think they'd take Anger, in my opinion.
Jaguars need help in the secondary, so they take the talented and versatile Robert Golden, CB, Arizona.

The Saints add depth to their OL with the selection of............................OT TOM COMPTON South Dakota

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 18, 2012 at 7:26 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone