There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dre Kirkpatrick's pot charge dropped

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7547626/2012-nfl-draft-prospect-dre-kirkpatrick-charge-dropped
Search Function isnt working and im not gonna try and locate his thread, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK That

Anywho, Does this send him back to the top of the Draft?
Originally posted by valrod33:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7547626/2012-nfl-draft-prospect-dre-kirkpatrick-charge-dropped
Search Function isnt working and im not gonna try and locate his thread, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK That

Anywho, Does this send him back to the top of the Draft?

Reading the report, probably.

Quote:
A police report said Kirkpatrick was a passenger in a truck driven by another former Alabama player, Christopher Airreun Rogers, 25, of Baltimore, Md., who police stopped for driving on the wrong side of the road. A dog detected the presence of drugs, the report said, and an officer found marijuana on the floorboard of the passenger side at Kirkpatrick's feet.

Rogers told police he purchased the marijuana at a house and was charged with a drug offense.

Kirkpatrick told officers he was in the car when the drugs were purchased by another person, but he didn't realize at the time what was being bought, the report said.

It sounds like it wasn't his, and he was uninvolved. At the same time, teams may not buy the idea that he didn't realize what was being bought, and they will think he may need to use better judgment, whether it who he hangs around or whatever else.

Think if this checks out, he's still a Top 15 pick.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 6, 2012 at 2:20 PM ]
championship
f**k I want him to drop. As a Bama fan I been stressing so much how he fits our D. He is so physical and tackles so well to go along with his covering abilities. Just reminds me of how our defense plays.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
f**k I want him to drop. As a Bama fan I been stressing so much how he fits our D. He is so physical and tackles so well to go along with his covering abilities. Just reminds me of how our defense plays.

Watch him end up on the Cardinals.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Watch him end up on the Cardinals.

They really need to worry about their offensive line more than their D. Their defense is potent but their run blocking and pass protection suck.
What are our chances of letting Rogers walk and trading up for Dre? If we sign Moss and Morgan, I can see us waiting until the 2nd round to choose a WR
[ Edited by YungAce on Mar 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM ]
  • rrsis
  • Veteran
He is so physical and tackles so well to go along with his covering abilities.
They really need to worry about their offensive line more than their D. Their defense is potent but their run blocking and pass protection suck.

at least they cut levi brown