There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Junior Hemingway - WR - Michigan

I honestly think this cat has the potential to tbe THE steal of the draft. Because of the Rich Rod debacle and the Wolverines subsequent offensive system transition, his numbers were shot, but I've seen all of his games and he is a monster. He may need to polish his route running, but he has crazy hands and the ability to go get the ball like a pro. His Sugar Bowl TD was well publicezed, but he had an INSANE TD catch in the UM-Iowa game that would have sent the game into OT that was wrongly called incomplete. I like his size, experience (he was seeing the field even back when Mannigham and Arrington were still there). I'm calling it....LATE ROUND STEAL.
Hemingway had a really, really disappointing East-West Shrine week. Reports were that he showed a lack of effort, suffered many mental lapses, dropped several passes, and overall displayed poor concentration.

Real tough week for him. With a bad impression on scouts, he will need good workouts. He will still get a shot as an UDFA at the very least I'd bet.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 1, 2012 at 11:59 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Hemingway had a really, really disappointing East-West Shrine week. Reports were that he showed a lack of effort, suffered many mental lapses, dropped several passes, and overall displayed poor concentration.

Real tough week for him. With a bad impression on scouts, he will need good workouts. He will still get a shot as an UDFA at the very least I'd bet.

undrafted? wow. i thought he was a pretty good in college. i wouldnt mind getting him late.