There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do we trade up for Floyd?

Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Youngb:
We'll trade back this draft, not up I predict. Stockpile young guys and keep turn this into a Dynasty instead of a one year hooray. Drafting a WR early doesn't ensure to get a quality player, as past drafts have proven.

Victor Cruz was undrafted
Wes Welker was undrafted

There are numerous other examples, but those are the first two I thought of.
Good god. Same "opinion" like every year...Stop talking about exceptions. You will always find some examples for your argument but it doesnt mean that it is the rule.
There is some reason that certain players are graded as 3rd-day picks and others not...

1st, 2nd and the 3rd round is something, we could talk about.

Not opinion when there are facts involved. Do 1st round prospects have a higher chance of panning out... yes. A lot of times though the guys drafted later do as well. What is wrong with trading back and picking up more young players. And do you really think that I discount 2nd and 3rd round picks... really... I was just using the two most obvious examples I could think of.
trade up for luck
I think his character concerns is going to drop him. I wouldn't be surprised if Harbaugh took him off his board completely. With that said I would love to draft him at #30 and have him room with Boone.
Originally posted by susweel:
What would it take to get him because I think he is the real deal.

Yeah he looked good at the combine. His stock went up after the 4.47 40 yrd dash. A few of the mocks I've looked at have him going around 13-19th pick but I've also read he might have pushed himself up to the top 10.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
I think his character concerns is going to drop him. I wouldn't be surprised if Harbaugh took him off his board completely. With that said I would love to draft him at #30 and have him room with Boone.

Agree with this. The guy has three alcohol related offences and that is in college. He has supposedly been in rehab but what is this guy going to do with a big signing bonus in his bank account. I could see him reverting back to his old habits.