LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Joe Adams WR/KR/PR Arkansas

After seeing this kid in the senior bowl I decided to think real hard about if Ted Ginn takes an offer for another team or we just let him walk. This guy could come in and be more effective than Ginn and valuable on the roster. This is my opinion though and everyone is entitled to their own. I am interested to see what he runs in the combine to see what it does for his draft stock. Kid could be a game breaker in the pros like a Percy Harvin type player.

Wow. Electrifying player. Some questionable decisions in running backwards ,but he bailed out of all of them with sheer talent. Obviously very quick with sure hands and good, possibly great, speed. What an addition he'd be!
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Wow. Electrifying player. Some questionable decisions in running backwards ,but he bailed out of all of them with sheer talent. Obviously very quick with sure hands and good, possibly great, speed. What an addition he'd be!

Ginn does it alot as far as reversing field.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
After seeing this kid in the senior bowl I decided to think real hard about if Ted Ginn takes an offer for another team or we just let him walk. This guy could come in and be more effective than Ginn and valuable on the roster. This is my opinion though and everyone is entitled to their own. I am interested to see what he runs in the combine to see what it does for his draft stock. Kid could be a game breaker in the pros like a Percy Harvin type player.

I love this kid. I hope he is around in round 3 but I doubt it. He looks identical to Randall Cobb and Titus Young. He would be a perfect slot receiver. But lets not get crazy in trying to replace Ginn as a returner now!!
[ Edited by SteveYoung on Jan 28, 2012 at 8:57 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone