• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Dontari Poe at 346 lbs rns a 4.87.... ? just incredible

that's a fkn wrecking ball.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Yeah, I think that's where he would be taken... and may easily not make it to us..but I'd hope for it.

Probably I doubt NE spends big bucks on FA WR. Hopefully they trade out.

he's taking about Cam Johnson so your response is slightly confusing, are you saying rather then draft a defensive player you want them to trade out to a team that would want to draft Hill, Fleener, or an OLB like Curry or Branch?

Sorry Thought they were still talking Hill.
Evan Silva ‏ @evansilva Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Top DL 10-yard splits so far: Bruce Irvin - 1.54, Brandon Lindsey - 1.56, Andre Branch - 1.56, Whitney Mercilus - 1.57, Nick Perry - 1.57.

Looks like some boys we could use! I am lovin' this crop of draftees. We will land two impact players in the first two rounds and both could be WR and OLB. We have some serious choices at #30!
some added runs and #s

Nick Perry with a 38 1/2 inch vertical and a 10-foot, 4-inch broad jump.

J.R. Sweezy - 36
Derrick Shelby - 35 1/2
Scott Solomon - 35
Kendall Reyes - 34 1/2
Olivier Vernon - 34 1/2
Jake Bequette - 34
Kheeston Randall - 34
Whitney Mercilus - 32
Ronnell Lewis - 31
Dontari Poe - 29 1/2

Ronnell Lewis with a 4.69 run / 4.65 (2nd run)

Lindsey with a 4.78

Mike Martin... 4.84... Mayock likes his value in the 4th/5th rd / 4.85

Massaquoi with a 4.78 / 4.88 (with a stumble early on)

Shea McClellin .... 4.65 ... really like him and Massaquoi in rd 3 / 4.62

Whitney Mercilus ... 4.63... nice... top 5 10 yd split / 4.65

Rennie Moore ... 5.09

Nick Perry .... Mayock says he's a little tight (running arc)... 4.50... also top 5 in 10 yd split / 4.56

Dontari Poe at 346 lbs rns a 4.87.... ? just incredible / 4.94
I been in love with Poe for a minute now. That .40 time is crazy. These guys as a whole are putting up some monster numbers. Mike Martin would be great value if they could get him int eh 5th round. i watch all Michigan games and he plays with great leverage and instincts.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I been in love with Poe for a minute now. That .40 time is crazy. These guys as a whole are putting up some monster numbers. Mike Martin would be great value if they could get him int eh 5th round. i watch all Michigan games and he plays with great leverage and instincts.

I do agree with the all and with the bolded, my question is, what about RJF and Ian Williams?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Really liking what I see in this Jake Bequette kid.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
f**k! i wish it were already april!
I've been a huge fan of Bruce since last year. He's an absolute beast, certainly not a one trick pony. He's got great speed and power moves. He used Rutgers OT to sack the QB, his bull rush is incredible. Him lined up opposite of Aldon is scary.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yeah a guy his size running below a 4.8 is really good. I think he could be a good 3-4 OLB.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Yeah a guy his size running below a 4.8 is really good. I think he could be a good 3-4 OLB.

Yes, and yes. I still have him as a 3rd rounder... very interested in he and Massaquoi at that value.
Kendall Reyes ran a 4.95 40, 36 inch vertical, 36 reps on the bench press.......beastly!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I think he will get drafted for a team using a 4-3 and be a DE.
Bruce Irvin is really turning heads, putting up some goofy numbers. Put that guy across from Aldon and watch the fireworks.
Share 49ersWebzone