LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

:::OFFICiAL::: 2012 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE THREAD

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Difference is the plays he makes deep. Crabtree dominated the short to intermediate for the most part.

Still think Crabtree is a legit receiver who is undervalued by some fans. Might just be me still holding on the fact that he was one of the most dominant college receivers in NCAA history, and the highest graded player I've ever had as far as my personal evaluations/boards. Nearly had a heart attack when we landed him.

2012 he'll hit 1000+ if he stays healthy.

I agree with you on Crabtree. Playing in an offense run by Singletary didn't help him either.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
dream draft for me

alshon jeffery/wright in 1st

stephen hill in 2nd

and

green in 4th

I would cream my pants if Wright somehow fell to us, but I just don't see it happening.

My dream draft: Fleener, Hill, Hayward with our first three picks.
Based soley off of youtube videos and of guys who are likely to be available for us this is who I want, ranked in order

Jeffrey
Fleener
Randle
Hill
Streeter
That is pretty outstanding. He dropped at least close to 15 pounds from his playing weight (Approx. 230).

Robert Griffin weighing in at 6'2 3/8" is awesome as well. I fully believed he would be at worst closer to the 6-2 area than 6-1. Very happy for him. Running a 4.4 could vaunt him to a lock almost as the #2 overall selection.

OTC.. I think he already is a lock for the #2 pick. I just cannot imagine that the Redskins, Browns, and Dolphins are not going to do whatever it is feasible to move up to #2 and take the kid.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Walter Cherepinsky ‏ @walterfootball
Justin Blackmon weighs in at 6-1, 207 with 9 1/4 hands - walterfootball.com/combine2012WR.…

Walter Cherepinsky ‏ @walterfootbal
Michael Floyd weighs in at 6-3, 220 with 9 3/8 hands at the #NFLCombine - walterfootball.com/combine2012WR.…

Walter Cherepinsky ‏ @walterfootbal
Alshon Jeffery is 6-3, 216 with 10 1/14 hands. Rumors said he was overweight. Fast 40 wouldn't surprise me either -

http://walterfootball.com/combine2012WR.php

want again, lol

THIS lol THIS
Mohamed Sanu 6'2" 211lbs
Rueben Randle 6'3" 210lbs
Originally posted by saniner:
Mohamed Sanu 6'2" 211lbs
Rueben Randle 6'3" 210lbs

nice
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
OTC.. I think he already is a lock for the #2 pick. I just cannot imagine that the Redskins, Browns, and Dolphins are not going to do whatever it is feasible to move up to #2 and take the kid.

Let the bidding war begin. In a perfect world, the Rams would be best off by drafting the kid, trading Bradford for a combination of picks, and dumping his salary off on another QB-starved team. They could then invest in a top-flight WR and a corner.....

However, the cap hit on trading Bradford is way too high. They are stuck with him for a couple more years.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Feb 24, 2012 at 11:06 AM ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Let the bidding war begin. The Rams would be best off by drafting the kid, trading Bradford for a combination of picks, and dumping his salary off on another QB-starved team. They could then invest in a top-flight WR and a corner.

Rams will have boatloads of fun fleecing whomever on draft day. If they trade that pick, they'll have a real nice shot at replenishing that team with some more talent.
Rams will have boatloads of fun fleecing whomever on draft day. If they trade that pick, they'll have a real nice shot at replenishing that team with some more talent.

Sorry I hit the enter button too early. I added the problem with Rams have with the cap hit, which would be horrific.

Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Let the bidding war begin. In a perfect world, the Rams would be best off by drafting the kid, trading Bradford for a combination of picks, and dumping his salary off on another QB-starved team. They could then invest in a top-flight WR and a corner.....

However, the cap hit on trading Bradford is way too high. They are stuck with him for a couple more years.
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏ @espn_nfcwes
Jeff Fisher: Trading Sam Bradford not an option. For those wondering. Browns reporter asked.
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏ @espn_nfcwes
Jeff Fisher: Trading Sam Bradford not an option. For those wondering. Browns reporter asked.

That is due to the cap hit.
Based soley off of youtube videos and of guys who are likely to be available for us this is who I want, ranked in order

Jeffrey
Fleener
Randle
Hill
Streeter
I am not much of a believer in this group (except Fleener). Very skeptical of their overall game, and I think the Niners would target a guy like Sanu before any of these cats.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Feb 24, 2012 at 11:10 AM ]
Sanu could definitely be an option and I wanted be mad at the pick either. He's essentially the same size as Crabtree, but he looks to be quicker, just as physical in the blocking game, and is versatile (can run out of the backfield). He's also got some big hands too.
http://twitter.com/#!/TaylorPrice49

justin blackmon not running at combine

wright should be 1st WR taken now
Share 49ersWebzone