LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Who are players you'd be willing to trade off our team???

Originally posted by denali22:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
I thought this would be neat to get your guys' opinions on what might happen as well...
With goldson being in his contract year, maybe we franchise him and trade him for... who? WR Dwayne Bowe? Vincent Jackson? Those would be the only 2 id compensate for, and even then there money deal would be the same if not bigger than what we'd be paying goldson..

Since we signed Pwillis to that big contract doubt he'd be going anywhere.... Would be neat to see Bowman/Grant line up with getting huge compensation for Willis... i know every raider fan wants larry grant... any other players out there?

you're insane if you think we would even THINK about trading 52. the guy is a future HOF not even in his prime yet! hes the next ray lewis..the guy is a niner for life. grant is worth maybe a 3rd/4th, and teams with LB issues (eagles, colts etc.) would definately look into it. hes a stud.

Fixed. Hes better than Ray Lewis
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I'm not saying I would want to but I'll say this: Boone is an ASSET

+1
1.) Crabtree. If we could get a 3rd round pick this year I'd make that deal. I really think we go out and try and get a #1 guy in FA.

2.) Grant. The guy played great but we don't have a spot open for the guy and his trade value will never be highter. I think we get a 3rd rounder for him easily and maybe a 2nd.

3.) Rachel. Anything we get is a bonus.

4.) Parys. Wouldn't get much but I'd take anything.

5.) Spencer. Same as above.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rk1642:
1.) Crabtree. If we could get a 3rd round pick this year I'd make that deal. I really think we go out and try and get a #1 guy in FA.

2.) Grant. The guy played great but we don't have a spot open for the guy and his trade value will never be highter. I think we get a 3rd rounder for him easily and maybe a 2nd.

3.) Rachel. Anything we get is a bonus.

4.) Parys. Wouldn't get much but I'd take anything.

5.) Spencer. Same as above.

We won't get anything for Spencer, everyone in the league knows he'll be cut. We'd get offers for conditional 2013 7th rounders if that. I think we should definitely shop Grant if we are able retain him as an RFA.

I took a shot in the dark that we should offer the Ravens Parys Haralson for Lee Evans. Evans only has 1 year left on his deal($3 million with a $1M bonus in mid march - very similar to what we signed Braylon for). Evans is only 5'11" 200 pounds but he is definitely worth an average linebacker who will likely be replaced by Aldon full time next season.

They've got 6 free agent linebackers and 2 of them are both SAM backers, Jarret Johnson and Sergio Kindle, I'm pretty confident we could get a solid year or 2 out of Evans, especially when similar options of Meachem and Steve Smith are going to want something bigger than what Evans is probably worth.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Crabs, KW, Parys, Grant and hate to say it, but Gore unless he's willing to accept a reduced role. I think we could get great value for him, even with his age and injury history, because he's rated so far beyond his actual production
Share 49ersWebzone