LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - January

Good afternoon Niner fans! Here's my January Mock Draft Video!

Enjoy!

Em
Nice presentation but homie you should care about Burfict b/c that is just way too high for him.
I agree. Way too high for Burfict. The lowest I see him falling is to the Ravens.
Thanks Gang!! The thing with Burfict is that he's a Top 5 talent...but the situations around the program have cause him to have problems. If I were the GM, I'd feel as though we'd provide the right stability for him in order for him to reach his potential...which is Ray Lewis-like
[ Edited by EmDiggy on Jan 23, 2012 at 1:30 PM ]
Awesome, thanks EmDiggy. Always a fan of yours

U really think Trent Williams and Dre Kirkpatrick drop that far? I can understand Dre dropping due to the marijuana charges (legalize!!) but I thought Trent was a can't miss back like Adrian Peterson
[ Edited by kronik on Jan 23, 2012 at 7:57 PM ]
Originally posted by kronik:

I really appreciate that Kronik!! Thanks for checking it out!! What's your thoughts on the Niners draft?
Originally posted by EmDiggy:

I really appreciate that Kronik!! Thanks for checking it out!! What's your thoughts on the Niners draft?

I'm wanting a bigger WR . I would trade back, pick up some extra picks and target someone like Dwight Jones from North Carolina. He reminds me of a young Plaxico Burress. Thoughts on him?

If we stay put, I would love Rueben Randle, depending on his 40 time, he reminds me of Randy Moss
[ Edited by kronik on Jan 23, 2012 at 7:58 PM ]

U really think Trent Williams and Dre Kirkpatrick drop that far? I can understand Dre dropping due to the marijuana charges (legalize!!) but I thought Trent was a can't miss back like Adrian Peterson

I think so... Trent Richardson isn't an elite prospect, just a solid all-around RB and Dre Kirkpatrick doesn't cover well nor catch interceptions. He gets MANHANDLED by quality WRs all the time
Originally posted by EmDiggy:

I think so... Trent Richardson isn't an elite prospect, just a solid all-around RB and Dre Kirkpatrick doesn't cover well nor catch interceptions. He gets MANHANDLED by quality WRs all the time

Thanks, I value your opinion. You might be right. Altho I think Trent is pretty good, I don't see the speed that Adrian Peterson showed in college.
Ill take it! At this point any wide receiver will make me happy.

Share 49ersWebzone