LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

OTC's 1st Round 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by dj43:
I would be very surprised if the Rams pass on a chance to get Blackmon. With all the money they have spent on Bradford they now must give him a legit target.

Of course the same logic would apply to a pass protector as well...
They drafted Saffold and Jason Smith relatively high. Both played good 2010. In contrary to that, Brandon Lloyd is a FA and will leave, so they dont have anything at WR again.
Then again, the OT-class is thin in comparison to the WR-class...Ok, I start leaning towards Kalil b/c Blackmon is a little bit to small with 6-1.

Jason Smith has not played WELL(not good, you don't say 'played good'). Ever. And hes extremely injury prone. He's started 26 of a possible 48 games. He will be cut if he doesnt restructure his deal this offseason.
Originally posted by jojomellon:
I would be very surprised if the Rams pass on a chance to get Blackmon. With all the money they have spent on Bradford they now must give him a legit target.

They drafted Saffold and Jason Smith relatively high. Both played good 2010. In contrary to that, Brandon Lloyd is a FA and will leave, so they dont have anything at WR again.
Then again, the OT-class is thin in comparison to the WR-class...Ok, I start leaning towards Kalil b/c Blackmon is a little bit to small with 6-1.

Jason Smith has not played WELL(not good, you don't say 'played good'). Ever. And hes extremely injury prone. He's started 26 of a possible 48 games. He will be cut if he doesnt restructure his deal this offseason.

this, quite frankly i would be shocked if they dont take kalil and then with the 2nd pick in the 2nd rd take a wr since this class is stacked with them and its easier to find a wr later on than an elite tackle
Love it!!!

However OTC, I have a very strong feeling we will get our WR in FA because of it's strong base this year, don't you agree? Really, there are quite a few big name interestingly enough.

If that is the case, who would you target then?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I wonder if the Skins would still draft a QB that high if they do in fact land Matt Flynn, honestly I think they would go receiver is they land Flynn.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by jojomellon:

this, quite frankly i would be shocked if they dont take kalil and then with the 2nd pick in the 2nd rd take a wr since this class is stacked with them and its easier to find a wr later on than an elite tackle

Brandon Lloyd declared he is going to follow McDaniels where-ever he goes so get used to the idea of facing Blackmon twice a year for the next 4 years. The Rams will take Blackmon 3rd overall and take the best available OL at #35.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I wonder if the Skins would still draft a QB that high if they do in fact land Matt Flynn, honestly I think they would go receiver is they land Flynn.

I bet Flynn lands with the redskins. I feel bad for Kendall Wright :/ He's going to end up playing for Washington.
where is Broyles gonna go?!
Share 49ersWebzone