LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

OTC's 1st Round 2012 NFL Mock Draft

1. Indianapolis Colts - QB Andrew Luck, Stanford

2. St. Louis Rams - OT Matt Kalil, USC

3. Minnesota Vikings - WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma St.

4. Cleveland Browns - QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - CB Morris Claiborne, LSU

6. Washington Redskins - QB Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M

7. Jacksonville Jaguars - WR Kendall Wright, Baylor

8. Carolina Panthers - DT Devon Still, Penn State

9. Miami Dolphins - DE Quinton Coples, North Carolina

10. Buffalo Bills - OT Jonathan Martin, Stanford

11. Kansas City Chiefs - OT Riley Reiff, Iowa

12. Seattle Seahawks - DE Melvin Ingram, South Carolina

13. Arizona Cardinals - DE/OLB Nick Perry, USC

14. Dallas Cowboys - CB Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama

15. Philadelphia Eagles - ILB Luke Kuechly, Boston College

16. New York Jets - WR Michael Floyd, Notre Dame

17. Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland) - RB Trent Richardson, Alabama

18. San Diego Chargers - DE/OLB Courtney Upshaw, Alabama

19. Chicago Bears - DE Whitney Mercilus, Illinois

20. Tennessee Titans - OLB Zach Brown, North Carolina

21. Cincinnati Bengals - CB Alfonzo Dennard, Nebraska

22. Cleveland Browns (from Atlanta) - OLB Ronnell Lewis, Oklahoma

23. Detroit Lions - CB Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama

24. Pittsburgh Steelers - OG David DeCastro, Stanford

25. Denver Broncos - DT Michael Brockers, LSU

26. Houston Texans - DT Dontari Poe, Memphis

27. New England Patriots (From NO) - S Mark Barron, Alabama

28. Green Bay Packers - RB Lamar Miller, Miami

29. New York Giants - ILB Dont'a Hightower, Alabama

30. New England Patriots - CB Chase Minnifield, Virginia

31. Baltimore Ravens - OL Peter Konz, Wisconsin

32. San Francisco 49ers - WR Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina

---------------------------------------

Please keep in mind this is a PROJECTION ... NOT a "wish-list" pick.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 18, 2012 at 4:00 PM ]
I don't care who they draft, if they draft in spot 32 I am pumped up!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Punk ass Patriots took Minnifield!!!

Casey Hayward in the 2nd!!!!
It was tough to choose who made it into the first, but some guys had just a few things that I felt barely pushed them out of the first round. Those tough choices included:

DT Jerel Worthy
DT Fletcher Cox
WR Mohamed Sanu
TE D'wayne Allen
OG Cordy Glenn (really, really, really tough one here)
DE Jared Crick
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It was tough to choose who made it into the first, but some guys had just a few things that I felt barely pushed them out of the first round. Those tough choices included:

DT Jerel Worthy
DT Fletcher Cox
WR Mohamed Sanu
TE D'wayne Allen
DE Jared Crick

Honestly, OTC judging btw Baalke drafts, I think they would've chose Mohamed Sanu, only because hes more explosive with size. Alshon Jefferey just doesn't strike me as an explosive player at least not at the next level.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yes, please. If we can come away with Alshon Jeffery and Casey Hayward with our first two pick, I'd be ecstatic.

BTW, OTC, it's MICHAEL Floyd, not MALCOLM Floyd. Just an honest mistype.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

DT Jerel Worthy
DT Fletcher Cox
WR Mohamed Sanu
TE D'wayne Allen
DE Jared Crick

Honestly, OTC judging btw Baalke drafts, I think they would've chose Mohamed Sanu, only because hes more explosive with size. Alshon Jefferey just doesn't strike me as an explosive player at least not at the next level.

I think they might see Sanu as a Michael Crabtree type of player and will look to get a bigger complementary guy early.

Originally posted by SF69ers:

Yes, please. If we can come away with Alshon Jeffery and Casey Hayward with our first two pick, I'd be ecstatic.

BTW, OTC, it's MICHAEL Floyd, not MALCOLM Floyd. Just an honest mistype.

Yes an honest typo and brain fart. Appreciate the correction.
If only we were 2-14 this year. The draft would be so much more fun....

j/k
i would love to get alshon jeffery
Interesting, OTC mocks Tannehill to the Skins and nobody opens his mouth about that.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
If only we were 2-14 this year. The draft would be so much more fun....

j/k

ur right though

draft would be more fun

butwe wouldnt e fun now watching these teams go to SB and offseason - apart from draft would be a pain
Originally posted by communist:
Interesting, OTC mocks Tannehill to the Skins and nobody opens his mouth about that.

We've discussed it in another thread. Apparently, he's not the only internet draft nut that thinks this. Other online mock drafts think Tannehill will go top 10. Honestly, I don't think he's necessarily a top 10 pick, but the QB class went from being one of the top to being a very quiet class since Jones and Barkley decided to go back to school.

We've discussed it in another thread. Apparently, he's not the only internet draft nut that thinks this. Other online mock drafts think Tannehill will go top 10. Honestly, I don't think he's necessarily a top 10 pick, but the QB class went from being one of the top to being a very quiet class since Jones and Barkley decided to go back to school.

Naw it's not that. Communist made a mock about 2 weeks ago and I personally(i think maybe some others as well) criticized him for having the Skins drafting Tannehill in his mock. I think he is implying that b/c OTC is well respected on this site that nobody criticized OTC for doing the same thing.

On that note I was bout to add that I don't see the skins making that pick at all. Didn't like it in communist mock and don't like it here. I just dont' think the skins are that desperate to reach that far for him. But communist and others have made valid points.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Naw it's not that. Communist made a mock about 2 weeks ago and I personally(i think maybe some others as well) criticized him for having the Skins drafting Tannehill in his mock. I think he is implying that b/c OTC is well respected on this site that nobody criticized OTC for doing the same thing.

On that note I was bout to add that I don't see the skins making that pick at all. Didn't like it in communist mock and don't like it here. I just dont' think the skins are that desperate to reach that far for him. But communist and others have made valid points.

Ahh ok, thanks for that. Forgot it was communist's thread that I had seen. But I agree with you that I don't think the skins go with Tannehill.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I think we bring in Colston in the off season. Or some other high profile wide out.
Share 49ersWebzone