LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 326 users in the forums

Dre Kirkpatrick Arrested for Marijuana Possession

• sfout
  • Veteran
Title pretty much says it but something to note will be if it pushes him all the way down to the 31/32 pick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/17/likely-first-round-pick-dre-kirkpatrick-arrested-for-marijuana-possession/
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM ]
holy crap. Big dummy. He is a very good CB too.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
holy crap. Big dummy. He is a very good CB too.

Yea I don't really want him but really??? You can't stop smoking weed for 3 months leading up to the draft????
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
dumbass
what a f**king idiot
Well, Percy Harvin tested positive for Marijuana and still went in the first so, this doesn't knock him out of the first just yet.

Not when teams like the Lions, Saints, Patriots, and Falcons needing secondary help are sitting in the 20s.
Yeah but top10-consideration could be gone.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Well, Percy Harvin tested positive for Marijuana and still went in the first so, this doesn't knock him out of the first just yet.

Not when teams like the Lions, Saints, Patriots, and Falcons needing secondary help are sitting in the 20s.

i wouldve taken harvin regardless even if he got caught picking up a hooker
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

i wouldve taken harvin regardless even if he got caught picking up a hooker

I hope he still smokes weed for all those damn migraines. He could probably seriously have a medical marijuana card. Poor guy, hopefully he doesn't get a lot concussions during his career.
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 17, 2012 at 1:26 PM ]
At least Percy has severe migraines and has a reason to smoke.

yea as OnTheClock stated there is no way he makes it through all those teams in he 20s. we would have to trade up to the teens.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
lol, a couple hundred bucks of weed and a stupid move just cost this dude millions.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
lol, a couple hundred bucks of weed and a stupid move just cost this dude millions.

...of course, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that this was some good chronic.
Originally posted by Amir:
dumbass

This.
There is always one moron in every draft who hurts his stock due to marijuana.
Share 49ersWebzone