There are 169 users in the forums

Marvins "Big" McNutt (Heard around the world) - Bandwagon

"2012 SENIOR BOWL MONDAY: Marvin McNutt has excellent size (6'2 1/2, 212 pounds), strength, hands and route-running to be a possession receiver in the NFL, but didn't show much in terms of elusiveness or the speed to turn short and intermediate passes into big plays. He is a savvy route-runner, however, who was consistently open despite aggressive coverage from defensive backs. - Rob Rang, NFLDraftScout.com"

These are the kinds of things I like to hear. Starting to really prefer to see a wide receiver in rounds 2 -4, McNutt, Streeter, Marvin Jones, all good prospects who will be available in that area.

Wouldn't mind double dipping WR in 3 and 4th rounds, too many tall WR in 2-3 rounds not to make it to the 9ers selection in the 3rd. Getting McNutt in the 4th and Adams, Hill, Criner, Randle, Toon, Quick, Streeter, or Jones in the 3rd. One of them should be there.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Wouldn't mind double dipping WR in 3 and 4th rounds, too many tall WR in 2-3 rounds not to make it to the 9ers selection in the 3rd. Getting McNutt in the 4th and Adams, Hill, Criner, Randle, Toon, Quick, Streeter, or Jones in the 3rd. One of them should be there.

McNutt's not going to be in the 4th. He's really moved up, going to be anywhere between mid-2nd round and mid 3rd round depending on how the combine goes. I'd have absolutely no qualms about the 49ers drafting him in the 2nd, hell, every pick this year is basically equivalent to the following round anyways. McNutt or Streeter in the 2nd and Marvin Jones in the 4th.
I was impressed by his "one-handed catch" ability on this highlight film. Soft hands, quick reflexes, nice concentration for a big man.

He's a stud! I'm bumping this sucker! I hope this is the year my Niners draft a Hawkeye!
Share 49ersWebzone