LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Justin Blackman is a BEAST!

Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Ignorance and laziness are two of the only factors I imagine would cause people to compare blackmon to woods or crabtree.

Rather then insult people, how about throwing your hat into the ring?

Who would you compare him to?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Rather then insult people, how about throwing your hat into the ring?

Who would you compare him to?

t o
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
I want this Black Mon!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
t o

Nah, I don't see it. TO is about 15-20lbs bigger then Blackmon and between 2-3 inches taller. I also think in his prime, TO had quite a bit more speed. I think in TO's prime he may have been at a low 4.4 or high 4.3.

Blackmon will probably run a mid 4.4 at best. But I could be wrong. Blackmon does play physical and shows the ability to break tackles. Thought its a lot easier breaking tackles in college where CBs are 170lb scrubs then in the NFL, Crabs broke quite a few arm tackles in college (and still does).

But comparing Blackmon to one of the greatest physical freaks to play the game? No way.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jan 3, 2012 at 5:57 PM ]
Nah, I don't see it. TO is about 15-20lbs bigger then Blackmon and between 2-3 inches taller. I also think in his prime, TO had quite a bit more speed. I think in TO's prime he may have been at a low 4.4 or high 4.3.

Blackmon will probably run a mid 4.4 at best. But I could be wrong. Blackmon does play physical and shows the ability to break tackles. Thought its a lot easier breaking tackles in college where CBs are 170lb scrubs then in the NFL, Crabs broke quite a few arm tackles in college (and still does).

But comparing Blackmon to one of the greatest physical freaks to play the game? No way.

this uy screams TO and s a physical freak

look at this

he has a range biger than burress

and like CJ can cover a 2 door garae despite being 6 1

this uy screams TO and s a physical freak

look at this

he has a range biger than burress

and like CJ can cover a 2 door garae despite being 6 1

Larry Fitzgerald, Sidney Rice, Zach Miller, Michael Crabtree, Vernon Davis... Justin Blackmon?

Impressive young/in-prime NFC West WR's.
[ Edited by sf49ersx11 on Jan 3, 2012 at 6:38 PM ]
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
I want this Black Mon!

RED STRIPE MON!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
t o

Yeah, TO is a good comparison to how he will likely perform in the pro game.

However, as a prospect, Blackmon is on another level. In college, TO couldn't beat double coverage and never really was the star he became in the pros. As a prospect, its tough to say Owens was even close to being in Blackmon's class. That is evident in their draft position.
Share 49ersWebzone