LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 403 users in the forums

Prospect Watch: Liberty Bowl (3:30 ET) 12/31

Only match-up I'll be able to catch today. Don't have time to put up other lists at the moment.

AutoZone LIBERTY BOWL - CINCINATTI VS. VANDERBILT, 3:30 ET (ABC)

Cincinnati:
DT Derek Wolfe, 6-5 300 5.16
RB Isaiah Pead, 5-10 200 4.42

Vanderbilt:
CB Casey Hayward, 5-11 188 4.53
FS Sean Richardson, 6-2 220 4.54
ILB Chris Marve, 6-0 242 4.86
Casey Hayward already with an INT in the first, jumping the slant route.
Second interception for Hayward.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Isaiah Pead. this guy is a beast and his feet are so damn quick. What round is he projected in?
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Isaiah Pead. this guy is a beast and his feet are so damn quick. What round is he projected in?

3rd. Probably still early 3rd after today. I don't think any senior backs will go in the 1st. DeMarco Murray was a very good back and clocked in the 4.3's and still didn't go earlier than the third. If Pead goes earlier than the 3rd, it's only because of the incredibly weak RB class.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

3rd. Probably still early 3rd after today. I don't think any senior backs will go in the 1st. DeMarco Murray was a very good back and clocked in the 4.3's and still didn't go earlier than the third. If Pead goes earlier than the 3rd, it's only because of the incredibly weak RB class.

He looked really good today I wouldn't mind taking him in the 3rd if he's there at our pick. He probably won't be though.

Gore is at the age where running backs start to decline. I'm not saying he's not a good back, he's still top 5 but we should start looking for his replacement. I don't think kendall hunter is an every down back

cant wait to see a niners back with I.Pead on his back
Originally posted by hofer36:

Haha would be funny. He does look like a good back with some speed and size.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by hofer36:

Haha would be funny. He does look like a good back with some speed and size.

Sorry to be a debbie downer but we'd need another Pead on the team for him to make him have the I. on there.

If we draft a RB this year I hope it's him or David Wilson if the guy declares :/

Hayward is my favorite CB in the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone