There are 172 users in the forums

Countdown to the 2012 SENIOR BOWL (Jan.18): 0 days

Originally posted by 228niner:
I live in mobile, and will be going to the SR bowl, is there anyone you guys would like me to take a look at in particularly?

That one big guy
Originally posted by valrod33:
I live in mobile, and will be going to the SR bowl, is there anyone you guys would like me to take a look at in particularly?

That one big guy

on or off the field
Originally posted by mayo49:
9 days

woooooooooooooooo
man, it's coming by pretty quick!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
8 days
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
7 days

OG, WR, DB

I will get a list for you once the roster is finalized
i remember when i used to care about the senior bowl, combine, crappy bowl games...not anymore.

thank you harbaugh!!
7 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i remember when i used to care about the senior bowl, combine, crappy bowl games...not anymore.

thank you harbaugh!!

I know. It's hard to take it all seriously when they go against the grain and draft guys like Aldon, Culliver, and Miller (at FB). I trust Harbaugh and the front office. This should be a great offseason. I imagine ownership is going to give Jim anything he wants, especially now that he knows exactly what he has on the roster.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
6 days
Practices begin tomorrow in the aftenoon, which is much more important than the game.
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

thank you harbaugh!!

I know. It's hard to take it all seriously when they go against the grain and draft guys like Aldon, Culliver, and Miller (at FB). I trust Harbaugh and the front office. This should be a great offseason. I imagine ownership is going to give Jim anything he wants, especially now that he knows exactly what he has on the roster.

Agree. Between Baalke and Harbaugh, the 49ers will have a plan and a great off-season full of moves to improve the roster.
6 days

woooooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
5 days
Share 49ersWebzone