Originally posted by denali22:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
3) well if hes going to have to block..then its kind of relevant.. steve smith is one strong MOFO.
1. Hes same height as Steve Smith, Wes Welker and Deon Branch.
2. Plays quicker than hes timed
3. bench reps are irrelevant for a WR
4. I've never seen any criticism of him that he doesn't like to block. Link??
5. Wow that's the first I've ever heard of (or seen), you must have a lot of (LOL) film on him.
6. LOL, same can be said about Jerry Rice then, correct??
7. You gotta be kidding me.
6) Rice was drafted and played with a franchise QB in the NFL. not in college.. so...
I hope it doesnt come back to haunt me, but I hope we dont draft this guy. we need a guy with size, i'd rate hill, randall and jeffery over this guy.
3) Umm don't know if you've played before but bench reps has less to do with it than technique and/or leverage. Besides, his strength could be stronger in other areas such as his lower body strength.
6) You totally missed the point on that, but I'll let you figure that one out.
BUT with that said, I also hope we don't draft this guy, well in the 1st at least. I'd rather have Joe Adams, Chris Givens or Ryan Broyles.
[ Edited by Kolohe on Apr 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM ]