LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 449 users in the forums

This is Interesting

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824cc87e/article/top-10-dlinemen-versatility-will-boost-coples-ingram?module=HP11_content_stream

I thought this would be interesting especially to those, like me, who don't get enough time to watch much collge football. Let me know what you think and if any of these guys are a realistic shot for us to pick at any time during the draft.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824cc87e/article/top-10-dlinemen-versatility-will-boost-coples-ingram?module=HP11_content_stream

I thought this would be interesting especially to those, like me, who don't get enough time to watch much collge football. Let me know what you think and if any of these guys are a realistic shot for us to pick at any time during the draft.

I get to watch Ingram play every weekend, he is something special.
T-10. Cam Johnson, Virginia, DE (6-3, 270): Johnson is arguably the hardest-working edge player in college football. He wears down blockers with his fanatical effort and is also a skilled rusher capable of winning with speed or power. His ability to wreak havoc off the edges makes him an ideal right defensive end and he will certainly warrant serious consideration as an all-star-caliber playmaker by evaluators.

I wonder if he'll be available in the early second if we were to trade back, I'd love to get someone to take over for Justin Smith sooner than later. I want to keep J Smith around for the next few years he deserves a ring!
Our defense could go from dominant to retarded dominant with a couple pieces, for sure. Mainly secondary I would think, but you can't have too many pass rushers.
Originally posted by irishluder:
T-10. Cam Johnson, Virginia, DE (6-3, 270): Johnson is arguably the hardest-working edge player in college football. He wears down blockers with his fanatical effort and is also a skilled rusher capable of winning with speed or power. His ability to wreak havoc off the edges makes him an ideal right defensive end and he will certainly warrant serious consideration as an all-star-caliber playmaker by evaluators.

I wonder if he'll be available in the early second if we were to trade back, I'd love to get someone to take over for Justin Smith sooner than later. I want to keep J Smith around for the next few years he deserves a ring!

that kid needs to add close to 15lb to play DE
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Our defense could go from dominant to retarded dominant with a couple pieces, for sure. Mainly secondary I would think, but you can't have too many pass rushers.

Mercilus Whitney #7? lol, I guarantee if he comes out as I expect he will not be the 7th Dlineman drafted.
Share 49ersWebzone