LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

2012 Draft Needs

1.) fast and tall wr. Crabs is great but no real speed. Edwards is good when healthy but may not resign. I think Williams could be a great wr if given time this year. Morgan is a #3 on almost any good team. Besides, we need 4 top wr's to compete with GB in future years.

2.) Shutdown CB. We have decent talent and Culliver is gonna be a good one I think. But we really don't have a guy who can shut down the other teams best wr.

3.) OLB, we need another pass rusher. We don't get enough pressure on opposing qb's. The only way to really keep the great qb's in check is to put pressure on them. If give enough time, the great qb's can place a ball on even a closely guarded wr.

Lots of great to good wr's this year so maybe we get one in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I'd be all for taking the BPA from the above in the 1st three rounds.
Originally posted by Mister49:
U may be right bro. Corner may be second. Not happy with brown...
Originally posted by defenderDX:
D-Line in front of CB???[/quote

Corner should be first IMO. WR second. The only real corner we have is Carlos Rogers and although Cully is playing well, it's tough to say whether he will be good long-term. But CB has plagued us for years and it's about time we address it early in the draft.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Corner should be first IMO. WR second. The only real corner we have is Carlos Rogers and although Cully is playing well, it's tough to say whether he will be good long-term. But CB has plagued us for years and it's about time we address it early in the draft.

Yeah its been a thorn for many years. Personally id be happy w a corner at round 1 and signing Desean Jackson.
Share 49ersWebzone