LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Based on Ravens Game

If we want to get into the business of drafting based on one game, do we target a RB as well?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
If we want to get into the business of drafting based on one game, do we target a RB as well?

I say yes, but not based on one game. Frank looks noticeably slower this year, outside, inside, no breakaway speed at all now, and at times it looks like he lost some of his frank the tank power.

I know he has been injured off and on but man I wish this winning season came like 2-3 years ago when frank was sstill red hot.
hey i never noticed that you were a mod before i probably missed it but congrats on that.
  • dj43
After the Ravens game, and assuming all the current roster is retained, a center that is not going to be pushed around like Ngata pushed Goodwin, is an upgrade. Ngata is perhaps the best in the league and to compete at the top level, you can't have your center constantly being pushed back into the pass protect pocket or into the path of a pulling offside guard.

I agree with MD on this need.

After that, a fast #1 WR is on top of the list. I have no reason to trust Edwards yet though he can be a force.
how about a good QB!!?
I hope we do draft some outstanding linemen. If we smashed Sing and Rachal together at Cern, we would get two anti-neurons and a sludgepile.
Share 49ersWebzone