There are 214 users in the forums

Midseason 2012 NFL Mock Draft

I really wouldn't want to grab a WR in the first. I would rather wait and get a guy like Joe Adams or Kendall Wright in round 2 or 3. If we re-sign Edwards then I don't think it will be a need, and we can focus elsewhere
Sanu looks a little like Boldin to me. I rather find someone bigger -- 6'-3" plus, 220 plus. In the mold of Owens, AJohnson, Calvin Johnson, Fitz, etc. I know, I know. Those guys are rare.
Originally posted by HearstFan:
Sanu looks a little like Boldin to me. I rather find someone bigger -- 6'-3" plus, 220 plus. In the mold of Owens, AJohnson, Calvin Johnson, Fitz, etc. I know, I know. Those guys are rare.

trade up for floyd
I would hope we wouldn't pass on Jenkins if he's there at 30.
Originally posted by HearstFan:

Sounds like... Braylon Edwards.
Originally posted by gamechanger:
No, he looks slow and like a possession receiver. I'd rather resign Morgan. We need a burner.

You aren't calling Joshua Morgan "a burner" are you?
Have u guys not seen Braylon play this season he looks old and hasnt been healthy at all. How can anyone just put aside our WR corp and consider Braylon okay. I wouldnt want him back based on what he's done. Now I do think we should go hard after vincent jackson. Then maybe use a 2nd or 3rd on another WR . That way we replace Edwards with Jackson and get a young stud to finish off the WR corp. Then we'd have Jackson, Crabs, Morgan(maybe), Williams , rookie. Ginn would be 6th if he sticks around and only play sparingly.
Originally posted by dbdublin:
You aren't calling Joshua Morgan "a burner" are you?

For me Sanu looks like Anquan Boldin to me. Not a burner but certainly a playmaker. We have 2 very fast wr's in ginn and williams we just need a playmaker.
We just need guys that can catch the ball. Ginn gets open, but he can't catch. Braylon has always dealt with drops and is not playing well. We need a Welker/Ammendola type of guy. Kyle Williams seems to have that type of skill set, but they seem to favor Ginn (I don't get it).
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Well, we do need a WR.

Share 49ersWebzone