There are 205 users in the forums

Midseason 2012 NFL Mock Draft

• VDSF
  • Veteran
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Peter-Schrager-Midseason-NFL-Mock-Draft-111411
i have no clue about Mohamed Sanu
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Personally, I hope we don't spend a first round pick on WR.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
i have no clue about Mohamed Sanu

huh.
As a Rutgers student, I'd be thrilled with Sanu. Catches everything and is an athletic freak.
I'd b happy with sanu I would much rather have blackmon but its not realistic. I could live with sanu then take a db in round 2
I want sanu, gilmore, minnifield, decastro, crick or fuller in rd 1. Then in later rounds, look at FSs like Martin, Lester, Telemaque, H.Smith, then others like D.Jones, Boykin(CB), Fleming(CB), Tandy(CB).
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Really hope we don't draft a receiver in the 1st, I think we need to keep adding to our defense, Pass-D still needs a lot of work.
That's an impressive video. This guy is a playmaker. Big body w/ good speed. I would not be disappointed with him plus who knows if Braylon will be back? I don't think he's going to get a big contract that he wants.

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I want sanu, gilmore, minnifield, decastro, crick or fuller in rd 1. Then in later rounds, look at FSs like Martin, Lester, Telemaque, H.Smith, then others like D.Jones, Boykin(CB), Fleming(CB), Tandy(CB).

I like this.

Originally posted by AUniner:
That's an impressive video. This guy is a playmaker. Big body w/ good speed. I would not be disappointed with him plus who knows if Braylon will be back? I don't think he's going to get a big contract that he wants.

Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I like this.

Braylon like said wont be a problem/big contract. I think if we want him he is back. More concerned with Morgan and/or Ginn bolting, if so we need to look in free agency, luckly FA is before the draft. So we can scop the FA market during 1st few days, Bowe and DeSean are likely out of our range, both likely get tagged, and then compensation is way to high. So I am all for a WR especially if he has the talent of a Sanu or Jeff Fuller of Texas A&M.

Of course a lot has to do with re-signings and additions, so we will see. Plus it'll be fun not looking to offseason in late december into january anymore.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Really hope we don't draft a receiver in the 1st, I think we need to keep adding to our defense, Pass-D still needs a lot of work.

agreed.
i think anybody we bring in will come in to PLAY once given the chance on the field.
i have all the trust in our coaching staff to bring out 1000% in anybody...!!!

go niners!
No, he looks slow and like a possession receiver. I'd rather resign Morgan. We need a burner.
if we re-sign edwards i say no to Sanu. trade back
Share 49ersWebzone