LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

What do you do, drafting between 26-32, and a strong chance of picking at 32?

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I agree with your positioning us between 26-32. I also appreciate your logic. However, I don't feel we are quite there yet.

I'd take in this order the best WR, CB, S, Pass Rusher available.

WR is a must. I just don't know if there will be a quality choice there for us to pick. If the CB available is a better value then take the CB. And then down the line.

One thing for sure, I really have confidence in Baalke/JH in finding some players who will WAY outperform the "Experts" opinions. Like Culliver, Aldon. Miller and all those clones who said Iupati was taken way to high [even though JH wasn't there.
WR is a must???????????

More like QB, C, CB, ILB, S...WR isn't even on the list.
Originally posted by bigwads:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I agree with your positioning us between 26-32. I also appreciate your logic. However, I don't feel we are quite there yet.

I'd take in this order the best WR, CB, S, Pass Rusher available.

WR is a must. I just don't know if there will be a quality choice there for us to pick. If the CB available is a better value then take the CB. And then down the line.

One thing for sure, I really have confidence in Baalke/JH in finding some players who will WAY outperform the "Experts" opinions. Like Culliver, Aldon. Miller and all those clones who said Iupati was taken way to high [even though JH wasn't there.
WR is a must???????????

really?

qb not a need
ILB not a need
S if we resign goldson back not a need

WR is a need especially if braylon leaves which he probably will
WR is a must???????????

I have to say the wr is a must for us to take the next step up to the GB quality of WCO play.

Our current crop of wr's don't have the speed and or quickness that is necessary to get the quick seperation that is crucial in this O.

Ginn has speed but no hands. Crabs and Morgan have decent speed and quickness but don't have break away speed to make a D scared or to want to double up the guy. I like Edwards so far but he may leave.

If we can resign Edwards, I say we draft a speedy and or quick (Welker) type wr in the 2nd round.

Can use the 1st on a pass rusher or db whoever is the best player avail when we pick.
Originally posted by rk1642:
WR is a must???????????

I have to say the wr is a must for us to take the next step up to the GB quality of WCO play.

Our current crop of wr's don't have the speed and or quickness that is necessary to get the quick seperation that is crucial in this O.

Ginn has speed but no hands. Crabs and Morgan have decent speed and quickness but don't have break away speed to make a D scared or to want to double up the guy. I like Edwards so far but he may leave.

If we can resign Edwards, I say we draft a speedy and or quick (Welker) type wr in the 2nd round.

Can use the 1st on a pass rusher or db whoever is the best player avail when we pick.

Dwight Jones, Nick Toon, or Jeff Fuller would be perfect in the 26-32 range.
Mohamed Sanu
Share 49ersWebzone