There are 205 users in the forums

"Blow for Barkley" and "Lose for Landry"

The local Denver station is throwing those terms around to go along with the "Suck for Luck" meme. I bring it up because I really think the 2nd best quarterback in this draft will go #2 overall unless it's carolina and they can't find a way to trade the pick (or they think Quinton Coples is Peppers 2.0).
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nickbradley:
The local Denver station is throwing those terms around to go along with the "Suck for Luck" meme. I bring it up because I really think the 2nd best quarterback in this draft will go #2 overall unless it's carolina and they can't find a way to trade the pick (or they think Quinton Coples is Peppers 2.0).

Teams would make a BIG mistake to "Blow for Barkley" and "Lose for Landtry" They aren't good enough to lose or trade for.
Anyone called Bank likely to go in the first? Just asking.
Pee for RG3?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
markschlereth mark schlereth by mortreport

Bronco fans...might want to flip on USC vs CU tonight. USC's QB Matt Barkley might be next seasons starting QB for the Broncos.

Nobody is worth tanking the season for but whatever teams end up with Luck and Barkley will be very happy. I'm not sure about Landry Jones.
ehhh, Barkley is another USC overhyped QB, he wont be anything good in the nfl.

Jones I wouldnt tank for at all.

RG3 I dont even know he comes out, he IMO should wait till 2013 when he is clearly the best QB that year.
imp they are going to get trent rivhardson
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
imp they are going to get trent rivhardson

As much as I am not a Tebow fan, they have bigger needs, RB like Trent Richardson as you said, also a WR like Michael Floyd, maybe a CB like Kirkpatrick or Claiborne. But if top 3 they have options, at WR Blackmon and Jeffery are the top 2, then Luck and Jones at QB.
"Give in for Griffin."

f**k the Broncos. I want them to suck s**t until the end of time.
Originally posted by English:

Curse your English humor and colloquialisms

Edit: or perhaps you meant tank...
[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Nov 5, 2011 at 2:15 AM ]
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by English:

Curse your English humor and colloquialisms

Edit: or perhaps you meant tank...

Errr no, but that would have been nearly as good!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
"Give in for Griffin."

How bout "Slippin for Griffin"
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
ehhh, Barkley is another USC overhyped QB, he wont be anything good in the nfl.

Jones I wouldnt tank for at all.

RG3 I dont even know he comes out, he IMO should wait till 2013 when he is clearly the best QB that year.

I'm praying that Carroll drafts him thinking he'll save Seattle, but then he'll get fired after it doesn't work out.
Share 49ersWebzone