There are 267 users in the forums

Who's getting Andrew Luck?

Who's getting Andrew Luck?

Simple question. Which team is getting Andrew Luck?
Miami Dolphins will get him. Dolphins need him most. They have had the worst Luck, no pun intented, when it comes to the QB position. Pennington and Henne both sustained separated shoulders there..I dont think Miami suck to be honest. I just think they dont have anybody to manage the game for them.
Arizona wont have enough losses to even be in the talk. PLus theyve got bigger problems.
NIners wont get him. Their doing too good. Plus they have bigger priorities.
Broncos need a RB and CB, not QB. Tebow is just starting for publicity.
Colts arnt geting him simply because PEYTON MANNING IS INJURED NOT DEAD. He's 35 and they wouldnt make Luck, the #1 draft pick sit for however many years Manning has left.
Interesting question. Not sure why we have never discussed this.

Miami
Originally posted by English:
Interesting question. Not sure why we have never discussed this.

Miami

Lost out on Jim, but they will get luck and possible new coach replacement.
9ers will get him. Luck will forgo his senior season to design skyscrapers for a year, then sign as an UDFA.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/157085-who-drafts-luck/

It's gotta be the Colts. I think the Dolphins would be more fun, but the Colts seem more practiced at sucking big time.
Andrew Luck is going to the Colts! Peyton Manning will be 36 next year and I believe the Colts will shop Manning in the off season if they have the #1 pick.

The Colts play in an easier division which means the strength of schedule will favor them should the Colts and Dolphins finish with the same record.

There is no doubt in my mind the Colts will tank it for the #1 so they can get their next franchise QB.
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
Andrew Luck is going to the Colts! Peyton Manning will be 36 next year and I believe the Colts will shop Manning in the off season if they have the #1 pick.

The Colts play in an easier division which means the strength of schedule will favor them should the Colts and Dolphins finish with the same record.

There is no doubt in my mind the Colts will tank it for the #1 so they can get their next franchise QB.

Yep. The Dolphins simply can't take as well as the Colts can. Though, Curtis Painter and Matt Moore are definitely the #2 and #3 worst QBs in the league.
I think Luck goes back to college if he A) Loses the BCS game and wants to go back bcuz he wants to try nd go back and win or B) Somehow doesnt win the Heisman. haha.

As I have said in some of the other Suck for Luck threads, I just do not believe this. So the coach says to the players, ok guys, be garbage for the rest of the season so we can replace you. Then when other teams check out your performance they won't pick you up next year. So you will be unemployed but we will have a decent qb and other players.

Is there anything about that which strikes you as not being likely to happen?

As I have said in some of the other Suck for Luck threads, I just do not believe this. So the coach says to the players, ok guys, be garbage for the rest of the season so we can replace you. Then when other teams check out your performance they won't pick you up next year. So you will be unemployed but we will have a decent qb and other players.

The Coach won't however what's to stop the Colts GM to put key players on IR if they get a little banged up such as Wayne or Mathis? The GM controls the roster not the coach.

The Coach won't however what's to stop the Colts GM to put key players on IR if they get a little banged up such as Wayne or Mathis? The GM controls the roster not the coach.

So the players are going to keep quiet when they are placed on IR for no good reason?

Not even half way through the season. It just doesn't happen in the real world.

You come in with a sh*t gameplan and you're going to lose.

The problem is good luck getting your players to buy into the system next year. There's a pretty good reason why the team with the 1st pick generally has a new coach. Players quit on him. Miami is the team much more likely to quit come December.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
"49ers" lol
Share 49ersWebzone