There are 209 users in the forums

If the Rams have the #1 overall pick, what do they do?

If the Rams have the #1 overall pick, what do they do?

Bradford is great. Why would they trade him. Luck is still unproven! He could be a flop.
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Oct 30, 2011 at 12:36 AM ]
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Bradford is great. Why would they trade him. Luck is still unproven! He could be a flop.

Do you actually watch football? There isnt a chance in hell that Andrew Luck will be a flop.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Do you actually watch football? There isnt a chance in hell that Andrew Luck will be a flop.

Oh good, the Do You Actually Watch Football/The Game/Etc. The least convincing discussion point ever.

And you are entirely wrong. The only guaranteed draft pick is one that hasn't been made yet. If you actually watched football you would be aware of the dismal trail of top rated prospects who crashed into the NFL and limped out a few years later.

Great? Really?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I'd take Luck over Bradford in a second.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Trade it to any other team, but NFC West teams.

• titan
  • Veteran
What people don't understand is Luck got a lot of things going for him. I don't think he cares if he becomes the greatest QB ever or if he plays 10 years in the NFL. He is a very standup person and will play his contract out and do his very best, but I wouldn't be surprise if he walks away to pursue what he really wants to do.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I honestly think they should trade down to maybe the 2nd or 3rd pick and take Blackmon (no I don't want Blackmon in the same divsion as us). All I know is, if the Rams end up with the #1 overall pick, the draft will be wild, teams will be kissing the Rams ass for Luck!!!
Trade Bradford for multiple draft picks to fill needs and draft Andrew Luck.

Due to the new CBA his contract will be even easier on them anyway.

Originally posted by English:

Oh good, the Do You Actually Watch Football/The Game/Etc. The least convincing discussion point ever.

And you are entirely wrong. The only guaranteed draft pick is one that hasn't been made yet. If you actually watched football you would be aware of the dismal trail of top rated prospects who crashed into the NFL and limped out a few years later.

And you only have to watch Luck to KNOW that he isnt going to be a flop. Sure propsects flop. Luck isnt your nornal prospect. He is the best college QB to come out since Manning. He is smart, great size, runs very well, accurate, big arm. Lets see.. what does he NOT have?? Now, you cant predict injuries of course but without that Andrew Luck will be a star in the NFL.
Originally posted by Hopper:

So would anyone who has a clue.
Bye bye Sam. They could still get a #1 pick for Bradford and take the best QB to come out in a decade. No way they pass on Andrew Luck

They would have to think hard and long. But Bradford is promising and they could turn that pick into a bonanza of additional picks. I really hope that no one in the west gets that pick. I'm rooting for the Dolphins and Colts to lose every weeks.
  • titan
  • Veteran
^Colts would be our best chance of getting Luck!
Originally posted by Hopper:

So would anyone who has a clue.

no one inn there right mind would trade for bradford and his humoungous contract he is probably the highest paid qb in nil

they will get a kings randsom for the pick and move back
Share 49ersWebzone