LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

What if the Rams get first pick

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Do they trade it ? or do they take Luck and trade Bradford ?

This is something they seriously must consider.

What would you do ?
[ Edited by susweel on Oct 27, 2011 at 10:47 AM ]
If I was the Rams? I'd top myself. The only option.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wrong Ford
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wrong Ford

thanks
They trade it since they have Bradford. But since I see Colts and Dolphins finishing ahead of STL, they won't get to benefit from that trade option.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I REALLY hope the Colts get the #1 pick. I have a feeling they'll look to trade it away because of Payton's ego. And that's when we step in!
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Really depends on who's running the team. Good chance everyone from the top down gets fired, new regime not tied to Bradford. He has been very overrated to me and Luck would cost half.
Excellent question! There will be a number of options - and all of them very good. I feel their drafting has been sub-par so there's a good chance there will be a restructuring of the whole management team including HC. If that happens, they trade Braford, draft Luck and clean house.

If they stay pat w/current management; they trade with the best offer on the table. I remember when NOrleans w/Ditka gave up everything for Ricki Williams - and we all know how that turned out. I could see the Colts trading places and giving their 2nd & 3rd round picks but nor any more than that. The Colts will be 1st, 2nd or 3rd and could stay pat and pick the next best QB.

Finally, there is always some team that noboby expects that will make a blockbuster offer. A team like Cleveland, might be willing to do something like that. It's going to be great watching this play out.
I REALLY hope the Colts get the #1 pick. I have a feeling they'll look to trade it away because of Payton's ego. And that's when we step in!

We can't afford to trade for Luck. We'll be in the 20-32 range. The Giants had to give up a future first round pick to jump up three spots from 4 and trade for Eli Manning
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by YungAce:

We can't afford to trade for Luck. We'll be in the 20-32 range. The Giants had to give up a future first round pick to jump up three spots from 4 and trade for Eli Manning

this years 1st and 4th and next years 1st. DO IT!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

You would probably have to give the entire draft this year and next years first for it.
  • rserda
  • Veteran
Draft Luck and trade Bradford. You can't pass up on Luck.

Whimsical. It will cost more than this.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by English:
Whimsical. It will cost more than this.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
They trade the pick and draft Justin Blackmon
Share 49ersWebzone