LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

PatrickJira411's 2012 NFL MOCK DRAFT

http://www.jiraentertainment.com/2011/10/jira-entertainment-2012-nfl-mock-draft/
We have the 23rd pick? aha. Welll I hope our season goes that well, we have the potential to go 11-5 after looking at the scheduel. But I like it. I'd rather trade up for kirkpatrick tho because he's the most complete corner and i'd rather have a 6'3 corner over a 5'11 corner but theyre both great shutdown corners soo i'd still be happy with either one =)
I'm hoping our season is this good to! I'd totally love if we trade down for kirkpatrick but if we didn't I could survive living knowing we took Jenkins
Same as the other dude that just posted one. Your draft order is screwed after the 20th pick. From 21-32 you need 6 picks from each the NFC & AFC. NO traded their 1st in 2012 to NE so they could draft Ingram. So in reality you need 7 AFC picks & 5 NFC Picks. Bye bye Washington & Tampa Bay, hello Pittsburg.

I don't like the DT for Minnesota I think they'll pick a DB, WR or OL. Everything else looks good.
jernonis jenkins is the best CB in this draft

i would be estactic if we got him

for the people wanting dre kirkpatrick he has the best size and great speed to match it up his strength is good

in other words hes a ohysical beast but he is a raw CB expecting him to come in and start day 1 wont happen

jenkins is ready

he shut down aj green dez bryant ashtion jefferson

this guy is a beast
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
for the people wanting dre kirkpatrick he has the best size and great speed to match it up his strength is good

in other words hes a ohysical beast but he is a raw CB expecting him to come in and start day 1 wont happen
Will be drafted by Al Davis/Raiders.
I'd be happy with that or whoever the top CB on the board is
Mock Drafts never get old.
Well mine isnt a mock draft, but its some players I think will either fit into our team or are needed on the team to move forward. I tried to go for players that you dont hear or see on every mock draft. As history shows we never get who they say we're gonna pick. I dont remember Aldon Smith on any of our MD's. Im glad we got him though.

Dwight Jones (WR) - He's 6'4 and 225 WR from UNC. Huge target at reciever would be a good addition to the team.(That way we can get Ginn to focus on being a returner)

Vinny Curry (DE/OLB) - 6'3 and 263 from MArshall. This guy is just dominant. He can play both OLB and DE behind Haralson and Brooks just for some depth. He gets to the QB, quick off the ball, great size. I think Vic Fangio would find a spot for him somewhere.

Dre Kirkpatrick (CB)- 6'3 and 192. His talent speaks for itself. ABove average size for a CB. He was on my list until I found out that we have the 29th pick =/. On the brightside, Culliver as well as the other corners are looking promising this year soo we can wait til next years draft for a CB.

Janoris Jenkins (CB)- 5'10 and 182. You know his story. He's great.

Trumaine Johnson (CB)- 6'3 and 204 from Montana. Great size. Good eyes for the ball. He's tall and has good speed. Would be a good pick up in the 4th round or later.

Jeff Fuller (WR)- 6'4 and 220. Big target that SF needs in their Recieving Corps.

We need a Center. Idk that many and I expect them to be there soo yea.

Jonathan Martin (OT)- 6'6 and 305. He's a stanford guy, meaning he;ll pick up this offense quick. He'll be good for depth if we could get him. He's a junior though and most likely will stay.. oops, my bad. Next Year.

Levy Adcock (OT/OG)- 6'5 and 322. Big versatile guy that can play both LT and RT as well as OG.

Kelcie McCray (SS/FS) - 6'2 and 195. Projected to be a 6-7th rd guy. He seems to fit our defensive scheme. Tryna get some taller DBs because taller DBs= Less mismatches..at least height wise. i'd take a chance in the 6 or 7th round if weve already got what we needed in the first 4 rounds.

Brian Quick (WR)- 6'4 and 216. He's projected to be a 4-5th rd guy but that doesnt reflect his talent. I watched some vids on the guy and realized that he's a good reciever but his QB is just bad.

I dont see M. Williams or M.Norris coming back next season. Tramaine Brock will end up on PS if he gets outplayed by any rookie we draft next year in the offseason. Brett Swain is only here until we get Morgan back. I think that all I got. Comments on this please. ONce again, I didnt throw a whole bunch of the obvious names on here so dont knock me for it. Check out some film and sports analyis feedback on these guys.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
http://www.jiraentertainment.com/2011/10/jira-entertainment-2012-nfl-mock-draft/
I got a virus notification with this link

Share 49ersWebzone