Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Dolphins didnt draft a QB(thought Chad henne isnt looking too bad)
Chiefs arnt looking too good
Redskins have John Beck if Rex doesnt pan out
Raiders wont go after him bcuz they have bigger problems
Colts wont take him. I just know.
Seahawks might. I dont want that at all. But then again, we have Jim, and he knows all about Luck
Cards dont need him
Rams dont need him
Browns dont need him

Dolphins would have him signed before the draft.
Chiefs would give up Cassell in a heartbeat for Luck.
You think the Skins would pass on Luck for Beck??? Really?
Raiders would absolutely take him. Even Al wouldnt get this one wrong. QB > anything else.
Colts would take him if they couldnt find the right trade and they would be happy to do it. They do need to start thinking Post-Manning.
Seahawks would be blowing their loads if they could get him.
Cards and Rams would be tricky. If either gets the first pick then Kolb and Bradford were pretty bad, theyd have to consider it.
I like Colt but they dont have a lot of money invested in him and they would absolutely take him.

Yeahh. but I think they(the colts) should go with more of a "brett farve to Aaron Rogers" type thing. Unless Manning isnt one of those guys you can watch and learn from.
I dont think Oakland would get him, they have no 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round picks bcuz they picked up Pryor in the Supp.
I dont count out the Browns, i mean I guess its not one of those impossible things
Redskins arnt a very good team as a whole and have bigger problems than lack of QB. And yes. Bcuz if tht was the case(refering to the passing Luck for beck) the Jets would try and get him.
Rams & Cards- Bradford is good but STL is plaugued by Injuries, thts why their 1-3. Cards- Theyre "rebuilding". New QB, lost thier #2 WR to KC. Just picked up Todd Heap.
I hate to say this but Dallas might look for a Rookie Qb soon, the way Romo has been playing, its one thing to throw Picks but to miss snaps on consecutive games? even though thats a O-line problem too, it still looks bad for the QB
If Blane Gabbert sucks, I wouldnt count the Jaguars out of the Sweep either.
But I feel that Seattle and Miami will give up the most to get him
Soo basically what im thinking is
1. If the team has a poor O-Line, im hoping they'll realize the guy throwing the ball cant block for himself
2. If the team had a bad season due injuries, you cant blame the QB
3.If the team drafted a QB last year in the first or second round, started him, and he wasnt a bust and got you to 6-10 or 7-9, dont draft a QB next year
4.If the Team just sucks because of play calling, dont replace the QB.
I hate when teams waste draft picks..well actually I dont care what other teams do because its NINERS ALL DAY BABY. aha. For example, we wasted a draft pick on Ronald Johnson. didnt need him. Wasted a pick on Taylor Mays, shoulda just made him a LB but thts my opinion, but we traded him.
Depending on who gets hurt could affect all of this though soo these are just my temporary thoughts