LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Pre-Season 2012 NFL Mock Draft

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by hofer36:
niners acquire panthers 1st rd pick and select luck, surrendering their 1st rd picks in 2012 and 2013 as well as kaepernick

That would be my dream come true.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
niners acquire panthers 1st rd pick and select luck, surrendering their 1st rd picks in 2012 and 2013 as well as kaepernick

Mine as well.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Mine as well.

This. I'd bust a nut to that.
Really liked the graphics but found the content hard to read on some of the colors. Selections? To early to comment but Pantehers taking Luck after taking Newton may require you to go back to the drawing board. UNLESS they take him and trade either one of them.
Originally posted by DFlo:
Thanks for the heads up, which ones are you having trouble reading?

Almost all of them.
Nobody is going to pass on Luck at number one. Even if they burned a first or second rounder on a QB this year. He is going to be one of the highest graded QB's to enter the NFL in the last 20 years.

Landry Jones is probably the number two pick. I see Barkley a bit later in the first.
  • DFlo
  • Veteran
I switched up the font color on some of the hard-to-read picks, let me know how it looks for you.

I like Barkley a lot more than Jones, I think Jones is the dark-horse for falling down in round 1
anyone have an updated draft order?

Or new mock draft for 2012? Wonder where we sit right now.

GBN's mock from the 7th had us 7th taking Landry Jones, but they had Buffalo in top 5, lol.

http://www.gbnreport.com/2012projection.html
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Nobody is going to pass on Luck at number one. Even if they burned a first or second rounder on a QB this year. He is going to be one of the highest graded QB's to enter the NFL in the last 20 years.

Landry Jones is probably the number two pick. I see Barkley a bit later in the first.

so the panthers if they get the 1st pick say f**k cam newton and take luck and do what?? trade newton? I find that hard to believe, its more believeable for the jags to say the hell with gabbert and take luck and the vikings to do the same with ponder
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
anyone have an updated draft order?

Or new mock draft for 2012? Wonder where we sit right now.

GBN's mock from the 7th had us 7th taking Landry Jones, but they had Buffalo in top 5, lol.

http://www.gbnreport.com/2012projection.html
update should be available after the Monday game

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

so the panthers if they get the 1st pick say f**k cam newton and take luck and do what?? trade newton? I find that hard to believe, its more believeable for the jags to say the hell with gabbert and take luck and the vikings to do the same with ponder

They will take him and then trade him, they wont keep Luck, after giving Cam 23M all guaranteed.
I REALLY like us getting Dre Kirkpatrick. We need a big corner like him. Not many 6'3 corner out there tht are good
Originally posted by martysofresh:
I REALLY like us getting Dre Kirkpatrick. We need a big corner like him. Not many 6'3 corner out there tht are good

We wont get him he's a top 10 pick
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

They will take him and then trade him, they wont keep Luck, after giving Cam 23M all guaranteed.

All these QBs getting drafted in the first could help push some good players to us.
Share 49ersWebzone