LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

2012 running back

I don't watch much college ball but that little dude from Oregon looks like the next Chris Johnson.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I don't watch much college ball but that little dude from Oregon looks like the next Chris Johnson.

He's so explosive, but he's just so much smaller. I can see him taking a hit from someone like Urlacher and being injured forever.
With a tear in my eye, I predict we'll yet again have to burn a first rounder on the O Line. So with the 6th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers choose OT - Matt Kalil from USC. Regardless of what we do, we can't win without a decent offensive line. Kalil becomes and instant starter allowing Staley and Davis to battle for the other side.

I'd love to use this pick on a CB or a NT but we don't have the luxury. It's been a LONG TIME since any of our QBs have had time to plant their rear foot and survey the field even a brief period of time. Doesn't matter that we have quality WRs and TEs if the QB is under constant harrasement.
If anything we can find a speed back in the middle rounds ala Tawain Jones from the Raiders
If there's an Adrian Peterson then yes. Otherwise absolutely not. I think we go QB next year if we end up 5-11 or 6-10. Too many good ones to pass up.
Share 49ersWebzone