LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Who drafts Luck

Who drafts Luck

I think the bills are going to fall out again this year, even with Trent Edwards having a average year.

Bills go 3-13
Bengals.

It's not looking good for them on offense. Dalton doesn't have anything to work with. I just can't see them scoring enough to beat anyone. Plus, I really expect Dalton to struggle to the point where he won't instill enough confidence in ownership to justify passing on a consensus "franchise QB" prospect.
Originally posted by MavNiner27:
I think the bills are going to fall out again this year, even with Trent Edwards having a average year.

Bills go 3-13

*Cough* plays for raiders *cough*

Bills have a good chance at sucking for luck, but I wouldnt count out those Broncos
Originally posted by 5280High:
*Cough* plays for raiders *cough*

Bills have a good chance at sucking for luck, but I wouldnt count out those Broncos

Fitspatrick or something like that is their QB right? He looks good.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Fitspatrick or something like that is their QB right? He looks good.

That offense has no line, and little talent. Defense isnt much better.
Jacksonville better start off 5-0 or it will be them. All they have to do is beat the Titans, Saints and Bengals at home while taking taking road games at Panthers and Jets to have a shot at going 6-10.

Next 11:
@ Steelers
Ravens
@ Texans
@ Colts
@ Browns
Texans
Chargers
Bucs
@Falcons
@ Titans
Colts
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Aug 25, 2011 at 5:23 PM ]
Fins or Bungels
I'm not sure Luck can actually improve from the season he had last year, he had a really great season last year and about as good as a QB prospect could possibly have. He may repeat last season and if he does then he's the unquestioned first pick next year. I want to see how he deals with the loss of his mentor,wide receivers,linemen and the younger team with new coaching. If he leads Stanford to the national title then he's guaranteed to be picked first however if he's picked by Cincinnati I could see him pull an Eli/Elway because Mike Brown will destroy his career but with Brown he may not pick Luck and reach for someone here. It's also possible Brown may refuse to trade him. However if Luck's numbers fall off and Landry Jones or Matt Barkley have better seasons they can be drafted before Luck in next year's draft.

But with past drafts experience picks are almost impossible to predict no one expected Rodgers to fall to #24 in 2005, no one expected Bowers to fall to the 2nd round,and no one expected Mallett to fall to round 3. And no one expected Ponder and Locker to be top 12 picks last year either, so let's see what happens this year he may have a Locker or Leinart type season and lose draft stock.
why arent the raiders on this poll
No way we draft luck. What the hell will he do block for himself and then throw the ball? lol

Dear God, My name is little Jimmy and I want andrew luck to play for the 49ers in 2012. Thanx
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Dear God, My name is little Jimmy and I want andrew luck to play for the 49ers in 2012. Thanx

...and a pass-blocking Oline to keep him off the ground and/or running for his life.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Jacksonville better start off 5-0 or it will be them. All they have to do is beat the Titans, Saints and Bengals at home while taking taking road games at Panthers and Jets to have a shot at going 6-10.

Next 11:
@ Steelers
Ravens
@ Texans
@ Colts
@ Browns
Texans
Chargers
Bucs
@Falcons
@ Titans
Colts

Jacksonville just drafted Gabbert though. That would be a tough choice. It's a very good receiver class as well and they're starting Jason Hill.
well things have certainly changed 4 weeks in....guess i gotta put the colts in the mix now.

still hoping and praying that the seahawks don't get him
Well we can't. 3 wins is already too many. We are better than expected.
Share 49ersWebzone