There are 229 users in the forums

Who drafts Luck

Who drafts Luck

the bills. maybe cincinatti. shanahan has grossman and beck, so maybe the skins.
49ers. Then I'll
though luck has already said he is coming out after this year, many forget he does have another year of eligibility--so if a team he doesnt like, say the Bengals or Bills, gets the 1st pick, he wouldnt have to come out, and may have some leverage to say trade my rights to someone else (the 49ers) or ill return for my redshirt senior season
I say he falls a few spots and the Locker...err Luck sweepstakes doesn't look quite so good when next years draft comes around.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
49ers. Then I'll

He would get killed behind our O Line anyway. He wouldn't even help us. He'd be useless on this team.
The thing about Luck you don't know if he will slide, Hell Locker was thought to have been the best QB and then went back to school. Leinart was the same, Luck could struggle this year w/o Harbaugh and Roman coaching him up. Next years QB class should be a great QB class with Barkley, Luck and Jones to name a few!
Voted the 9ers out of pure blind hope, but in reality it will likely be the Bengals or 'Skins. They both look atrocious.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Digger:
Voted the 9ers out of pure blind hope, but in reality it will likely be the Bengals or 'Skins. They both look atrocious.

This.
0% chance we get Luck
Raiders.

We're in the bottom 5 and Bengals have a qb, Vikings have a qb, Titans have a qb, Panthers have a qb.... looks like we're in the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes
Originally posted by CRABTREE:
We're in the bottom 5 and Bengals have a qb, Vikings have a qb, Titans have a qb, Panthers have a qb.... looks like we're in the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes

seattle, buffalo, miami, washington....
Who ever is 0-20

Luck is such an amazing prospect that Cincinnati, Minnesota or Tennessee might still draft him.

My guess is Denver will have the worse record and will take Luck in a heart beat.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Luck is such an amazing prospect that Cincinnati, Minnesota or Tennessee might still draft him.

My guess is Denver will have the worse record and will take Luck in a heart beat.

I would be pissed........although I don't think the Broncos will have the worst record.
Share 49ersWebzone