LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Who drafts Luck

Who drafts Luck

Lucks a goofy kid
[ Edited by QBguru on Nov 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM ]
I hope he keeps playing like crap so trading for him becomes more realistic. No doubt in my mind Harbaugh turns him into a 15-year superstar.
Originally posted by QBguru:
Lucks a goofy kid

with plenty of bling coming his way
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
I hope he keeps playing like crap so trading for him becomes more realistic. No doubt in my mind Harbaugh turns him into a 15-year superstar.

There is no way the Niners are going to be able to trade up for Andrew Luck. Even with these off games he is going to go #1 most likely. At worst, he would go top 3 and it would cost a kings ransom to go from where the Niners will be drafting to the top 3.
What's the magic number for the Colts to clinch Luck?
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:
What's the magic number for the Colts to clinch Luck?
The magic number is still five at this point, as the Panthers are two games behind them, at 2-8, and have the worse opponent winning percentage, which is the tiebreaker. However, based on opponent's winning percentage right now, they hold a three game advantage over the 2-8 Vikings and 2-8 Rams.

I have a hard time seeing the Colts winning more than one game, but at the same time have a hard time seeing the Panthers losing out. More than likely, in about two weeks, this should pretty much be a lock.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8245f149/article/tough-luck-fulfilling-expectations-will-be-hard-for-stanford-qb
Originally posted by communist:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8245f149/article/tough-luck-fulfilling-expectations-will-be-hard-for-stanford-qb

He made a good point about Eli and Luck but I think Luck will be under more pressure with all the hype he's gotten over the last 2 years. I'm not saying Luck will bust but he may not ever win over everybody, he might be like LeBron great player but never does enough to satisfy anyone. He could also be like Alex Smith where he was part of an underdog(at one point) team experiences success then he starts from scratch with a team that is depleted or old and he's expected to turn it around alone. Lets see what happens because he's getting tons of hype in college but the pressure will really begin once he's drafted and signed.
Well the Colts really f**ked up. Who holds the tiebreaker?
Originally posted by YungAce:

Colts

Originally posted by valrod33:

Colts

Blaine Gabbert will be the downfall of the Colts' long-term success LMAO

They're going to win next week against Jacksonville
Originally posted by valrod33:

Colts

Blaine Gabbert will be the downfall of the Colts' long-term success LMAO

They're going to win next week against Jacksonville

And to think some zoners including me wanted Gabbert?? Thank god we have Smith, Smith and Smith for 2011.
Share 49ersWebzone