There are 153 users in the forums

Dear Jed.......

• Jiks
Dear Players

We fans go to work 5-7 days a week and take it up the A$$ from our employers just as you do. Most of us make much less than 10% of what you make. I myself put my life on the line every day 6 days a week at my job. I'm sure glad some of you think that football is such a hardcore sport, when there's people losing their lives everyday in the mines, and oil rigs, fishing boats, truck driving, etc. I'm sure glad you princess's are so much better than me and deserve so much more for practicing while I am slaving beneath the man. You deserve every penny, you make out of this deal. Hopefully in the long run it doesn't damper the other $4 mill you make a year....

Sincerely yours
The Guy who supplies you with the fuel to fuel up your Lambos, and Ferrari's. Shoot my owner is a multi billionaire...
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on May 17, 2011 at 2:56 PM ]
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Dear Players

We fans go to work 5-7 days a week and take it up the A$$ from our employers just as you do. Most of us make much less than 10% of what you make. I myself put my life on the line every day 6 days a week at my job. I'm sure glad some of you think that football is such a hardcore sport, when there's people losing their lives everyday in the mines, and oil rigs, fishing boats, truck driving, etc. I'm sure glad you princess's are so much better than me and deserve so much more for practicing while I am slaving beneath the man. You deserve every penny, you make out of this deal. Hopefully in the long run it doesn't damper the other $4 mill you make a year....

Sincerely yours
The Guy who supplies you with the fuel to fuel up your Lambos, and Ferrari's. Shoot my owner is a multi billionaire...

Dear Owners and Players. I will not be renewing my NFL Sunday ticket this year or any time in the foreseeable future because of all this Lockout crap. It really pisses me off to watch whinny millionaires argue and waste tax dollars in our court systems to decide who gets a larger slice of the pie. Instead, I'm going to use this money to watch games at the local pub; I'd rather the honest working man get my cut of the pie than you guys...
Dear Jed,

I won't stop watching games illegally online till you give me something worth spending money on.

Ps. Nice job landing Harbaugh!

XoxoXXXO.....X
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Dear Jed,

I won't stop watching games illegally online till you give me something worth spending money on.

Ps. Nice job landing Harbaugh!

XoxoXXXO.....X

Well said
...I want fries with my shake!
Dear greedy ass players and their greedy ass employers,

i work a minimum wage job and am putting myself through college, im broke. police officers, military, paramedics, fire fighters, bar keeps, janitors, mom and pop shop owners... all do work that actually benefits some one else. you greedy people are fighting over millions for playing a Goddamn game!!! not buying any NFL gear and was gonna go to a few niners games this year but id rather do what another zoner said and just watch it at a bar or something and give my money to a hard working person who appreciates their patrons. ridiculous how these players were playing in college for free and then get to the pros and want unheard of amounts of money. kids look up to these guys, many of those kids are finding out just how low some of their idols really are. good for you NFL, i hope your proud of what your doing.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Dear greedy ass players and their greedy ass employers,

i work a minimum wage job and am putting myself through college, im broke. police officers, military, paramedics, fire fighters, bar keeps, janitors, mom and pop shop owners... all do work that actually benefits some one else. you greedy people are fighting over millions for playing a Goddamn game!!! not buying any NFL gear and was gonna go to a few niners games this year but id rather do what another zoner said and just watch it at a bar or something and give my money to a hard working person who appreciates their patrons. ridiculous how these players were playing in college for free and then get to the pros and want unheard of amounts of money. kids look up to these guys, many of those kids are finding out just how low some of their idols really are. good for you NFL, i hope your proud of what your doing.

That would do it for me. Where do I sign?
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Dear Jed,

Didn't read, lol.

Also I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi as I cant really spell gud myself. But a president of an organization might stop reading after he realizes the memo to him hasnt been spellchecked.

Which by the way, where the hell did the little red squiggly lines go? is there no more spellcheck function for posts? Can someone PM me if its an option I need to check.

I realize fans need to vent, but sometimes I wonder why they think EVERYTHING is his fault-some are, but some are out of his control. Some suggestions seem inane.
Share 49ersWebzone