LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Dear Jed.......

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Dear Jed,

Didn't read, lol.
Dear Jed,

Lemme get season tickets in box seats for free.

And buy me strippers and coke.

Kthx
dear Jed--get andrew luck on team next year. that is all.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Dear Jed,
I do hope you read this, but I doubt you will. Why should I waste my money on you? I every year buy a jersey and go to games. I am a loyal fan, but as a wise man once told me "why am i gonna help you? I pat you on the ass, you sh*t in my hand." Jed, its the nfl, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY? I find myself caring about the nfl less everyday. This lockout has shown me how greedy of a sport this is. Thanks for destroying my love of football....a$$hole..

So you are calling Jed an a$$hole because of the lockout. Evidence that he supports it? None. Reason or logic in the argument? No.

So the NFL is losing you? Goodbye.
Originally posted by fryet:
First off, why are you writing to the owners and not the players? It is obvious who you blame for this. Second, if you want a new stadium, support the owner position. They are trying to get more NFL dollars so that they CAN build new stadiums. If you want a better team, support the building of a new stadium, because without additional revenue, they won't be able to get the better players like that CB in Oakland (however his name is spelled (: ). And if the team does ever start winning, they won't have the money to pay all of them.

That's pretty funny. The owners walked out on the current deal, which the players had little-to-no problem with. The owners scuttled further extensions of the negotiations by not opening the books to support their specious claims. Your latter points about the benefits of additional revenue have some slight merit, but the idea that the players are to blame for the lockout is pretty far afield.

The Republican National Convention is that way --->
Take your friends at the Eighth Circuit and anyone else who buys into that drivel and have a good time.
Dear Jed,

At this rate a sale is the only way out...give Steve and Brent a call ;)
Dear jed

please ignore the penis pics i sent you, they were meant for Baalke
Dear Jed

suggadick...its one word
Originally posted by valrod33:
Dear jed

!!!! Two timer!

Originally posted by English:
Dear jed

!!!! Two timer!

hussy
Dear jed

!!!! Two timer!

hussy

You know how to hurt.
Don't like to see this thread degrade into mindless name-calling. Thank you to those who have made thoughtful comments, even if you disagreed with my initial post. I do apologize for the spelling errors. I'm not much of a typist to start with and I confess to being a bit annoyed, when I wrote the initial post.

Those who question my reference to Dan Rooney and Al Davis as owners who "get it", might be well-served to look at the long-term history of NFL labor relations. Rooney and Davis were voice-of-reason leaders of the back-channel ownership effort that resolved a prior labor stoppage. Davis was the guy who forced the AFL-NFL merger. And he has bested the NFL in numerous court cases. Davis may be a dottering old-timer for late-to-the-party, NFL fans, but the man knows how to read the teas leaves on labor/management issues. And at this age and ill health, one would suspect that he wants to spend his remaining time focussed on the field of play, not the courtroom.

When the dust clears, Jed, do you want to be associated with admired and respected owners like Rooney, Davis and Bowlen? Or do you want to be lumped with selfish losers like Jones, Richardson, Snyder, and Bidwell? Keep your eye on your customers, JED. While the judges endlessly deliberate, your customers are voting with their feet and their wallets. Pay attention to your own market.

You can be part of a back-channel effort to get this matter resolved. Figure out how to git 'er dun!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Quote:
Hook-up with some reasonable owners, who "get it", such as Dan Rooney and Al Davis, to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Dear Jed,
I do hope you read this, but I doubt you will. Why should I waste my money on you? I every year buy a jersey and go to games. I am a loyal fan, but as a wise man once told me "why am i gonna help you? I pat you on the ass, you sh*t in my hand." Jed, its the nfl, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY? I find myself caring about the nfl less everyday. This lockout has shown me how greedy of a sport this is. Thanks for destroying my love of football....a$$hole..

So you are calling Jed an a$$hole because of the lockout. Evidence that he supports it? None. Reason or logic in the argument? No.

So the NFL is losing you? Goodbye.
well it isnt just jed. but he is part of the problem, no doubt. its a little bit everyone.
Share 49ersWebzone