LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

In your crystal ball do you see Baalke switching Dre Kirkpatrick over to center or defensive tackle?
You're giving up way too many picks
Originally posted by wbaker:
If you didnt realize, he used the same order as this years draft.

It's a mock. So you start your first mocks with where teams were at this year. There is a lockout and nobody is playing football right now. And maybe not this year at all or at least some time. So all you can go with to begin with is where teams were at the last time you left off.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigwads:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Carolina Panthers trade their 2012 1st rd pick to the San Francisco 49ers for their 2012 1st, 2nd, and 4th rd pick, 2013 1st and 2nd rd picks.

With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Andrew Luck, Quarterback, Stanford.

thats too much a 1st 2nd and 4th also with a 1st and 2nd
Originally posted by mayo49:

5 uncertain draft picks or a guarantee at getting Andrew Luck? I'm not saying Luck will be the next Brady or Manning or Aaron Rodgers, but if he is... Would you give up 5 picks for an elite QB? I would.
[ Edited by bigmike55 on May 16, 2011 at 1:45 PM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
Carolina Panthers trade their 2012 1st rd pick to the San Francisco 49ers for their 2012 1st, 2nd, and 4th rd pick, 2013 1st and 2nd rd picks.

With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Andrew Luck, Quarterback, Stanford.

this

2 firsts, two seconds and a fourth? And then we woke up. What a horrible nightmare.

Not a nightmare, young Jed York has fired Baalke and hired Joe Thomas! Wants to be more like Uncle Eddie.

Thomas, so then he going to fire Harbaugh after one year like Monte Clark was.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

this

2 firsts, two seconds and a fourth? And then we woke up. What a horrible nightmare.

Not a nightmare, young Jed York has fired Baalke and hired Joe Thomas! Wants to be more like Uncle Eddie.

Thomas, so then he going to fire Harbaugh after one year like Monte Clark was.

Argh! Maybe Donahue is Thomas? And NoSing can be Monte? Which makes Harbaugh that other Stanford guy.
I think your're silly for even thinking this was a good idea...
  • DFlo
  • Veteran
Nice job, Flo.

Thanks man!

Quote:
It's a mock. So you start your first mocks with where teams were at this year. There is a lockout and nobody is playing football right now. And maybe not this year at all or at least some time. So all you can go with to begin with is where teams were at the last time you left off.

Exactly, thanks for posting this. It's either use the last draft order, or try to predict where teams end up which will only lead to more bickering about the order and will take away from the mock itself.

Originally posted by Sourball:
In your crystal ball do you see Baalke switching Dre Kirkpatrick over to center or defensive tackle?

No sir :)

looks pretty accurate for pre-season rankings. Of course, you can never predict what the CFB season holds!

Looks like a deep class for QB/CB/OT.

Weak class for pass rushers, WR's (IMO, lot of great Juniors left early), LBs.

My personal favorite underdogs t rise up boards is Landry Jones to be the 2nd QB off the boards (top 10 pick), Cliff Harris battle for top CB off the board if he comes out, and Julian Miller of West Virginia to be the top 3-4 OLB off the board.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on May 22, 2011 at 3:28 PM ]
This is sad when we resort to this for our football entertainment. This fkng lockout sucks ass. Sucking hard. Like Obama's ass is in my face. f**k if this drags into July it will be a painful year
Mocking a draft before the college football season has even begun is ridiculous

5 uncertain draft picks or a guarantee at getting Andrew Luck? I'm not saying Luck will be the next Brady or Manning or Aaron Rodgers, but if he is... Would you give up 5 picks for an elite QB? I would.

NO!
Originally posted by DFlo:
Nice job, Flo.

Thanks man!

Quote:

Exactly, thanks for posting this. It's either use the last draft order, or try to predict where teams end up which will only lead to more bickering about the order and will take away from the mock itself.

Originally posted by Sourball:

No sir :)

So how will the draft order go if there is no season? The same as this year or will there be a lottery? I can't figure this question out.
Share 49ersWebzone