Modded

[ Edited by Janitor on May 10, 2011 at 20:36:03 ]

snitchin, lol

you guys are a bunch of a*****es
^^^
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theowl:
Eli and Amir, I have never posted a message before, but I felt the need to comment on your puerile vitriol. A guy, who is married, shares a quick message. If you don't like it move on. No need to express that you don't care. Everyone here has a common interest, be cool.

I was joking man. That's how the zone is. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Oh and I didn't mean to quote that pic lol.
Eli and Amir, I have never posted a message before, but I felt the need to comment on your puerile vitriol. A guy, who is married, shares a quick message. If you don't like it move on. No need to express that you don't care. Everyone here has a common interest, be cool.

great we managed to offend someone bad enough for him to come out of the woods to tell us that it is offensive!!!!!

What a way to make a splash....i guess!!!!
pics or it didn't happen
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by joefosho:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
Modded

snitchin, lol

Thanks alot guys.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by joefosho:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Modded

snitchin, lol

Thanks alot guys.

Modded

That was so awesome ill take 10% of your warning if allowed. Truly made my day seeing that pic
Originally posted by ads_2006:
awesome
I'm not warning him since he tried to edit it out when he realized what he did. I ask that you all not quote it in the future.
this thread already looks like its gone to crap, but..

OP either you are lying for who knows what reason, or you are a very strange person...because who the eff has a big board who isn't being paid to do so.

its even worse than guys who think they are "watching tape" when watching DVR'd reruns of games

Great. Just what I wanted. Now I have epilepsy. Thanks
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:

Well, 'aight, check this out, dawg. First of all, you throwin' too many big words at me, and because I don't understand them, I'm gonna take 'em as disrespect. Watch your mouth and help me with the sale.

Bitterly abusive feeling or expression.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home