LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

NFC west draft grades

At first i was like but then i was like
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Im mad that the Lambs got my boy Salas......I hate the fact that we gotta whoop on him twice a year.

I don't. He's a Lamb, so f**k him.

Not by choice.....I feel the same way when they drafted Pisa Tinoisamoa......I hate the fact that I gotta see him in a jersy that I hate.......
  • Tman
  • Veteran
on right now, nfl network path to the draft
  • Tman
  • Veteran
robert quinn.....

dude looks like an animal
LOL @ Sapp hating on Seattle.

He gave em a D for drafting a backup guy who was behind a guy who wasn't projected and for drafting a DB, DB, and DB in the 5th and 6th rounds.
Im mad that the Lambs got my boy Salas......I hate the fact that we gotta whoop on him twice a year.

Not by choice.....I feel the same way when they drafted Pisa Tinoisamoa......I hate the fact that I gotta see him in a jersy that I hate.......

I feel you cuz. I'm from Hawaii too and I hate when Hawaii players get drafted by NFC west teams other than the Niners. I thave a feeling Salas is gonna be a good receiver for them especially in the red zone.
Originally posted by E-49er:

I feel you cuz. I'm from Hawaii too and I hate when Hawaii players get drafted by NFC west teams other than the Niners. I thave a feeling Salas is gonna be a good receiver for them especially in the red zone.

Yea man dis sucks.....
Share 49ersWebzone